• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tournament of Champions CR .5 to 5 (Archive)

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Luparo bunches his legs and leaps into the air, soaring to 95n0e30z. As he moves his appearances seems to shift and blur.

MEA: straight up as mentioned
Std: SLA blur

ugulu

First Post
I think this is possible (if I'm remembering his movement wrong, do let me know).

JF will wriggle his way to 85n5e35z.

Gansk

Explorer
Luparo resists any talk about wrestling (20 Will save).

Jellyfish flies at 40Z and descends at the last moment, so no AoO for Luparo.

Round 2!

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Luparo is surprised at his opponent's mobility, and concentrates to form a blast of frozen air before ducking away thru the air.

Std: SLA Cone of Cold defensively
MEA: to 100n40e30z (provoking)

ugulu

First Post
After what I'm sure will be a devastating AoO, JF will curl south, then back north (so as to approach Luparo from the south, and avoid an AoO) ending at 85n35e30z and attack.

Edit: this time around he'll gibber on about election reform, hoping to get Luparo's opinion.

Gansk

Explorer
Round 2: Luparo screws up the spell (16 Concentration).

Jellyfish hits with the AoO (rolled 21, beat miss chance).

Luparo takes 11-5, but avoids Jellyfish's grab with a rush of tremendous strength (22 vs. 23 Grp check). Luparo has 38 hp left.

Jellyfish misses (rolled 13).

Luparo notices that the election reform talk has lowered his intelligence (12 Will save).

Luparo loses 1 Int and now has 15 Int.

Round 3!

ugulu

First Post
G:[sblock]'cause you know I hate to win - if I read the Faze info right, he only gets the free grab if two tentacles hit, so the AoO wouldn't give him a chance to grapple.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads