D&D 5E Tracy & Laura Hickman Announce Skyraiders of Abarax

Tracy and Laura Hickman, known for the Dragonlance setting and the original Ravenloft module, have announced a D&D 5E setting called Skyraiders of Abarax. It will be coming to Kickstarter this fall. There's not much more information yet, other than a mailing list for updates and a single (stunning) art piece.

Their Facebook page actually says "AD&D 5E", rather than "D&D 5E", although I'm not sure whether that's significant.

"Tracy & Laura Hickman's first adventure world since Dragonlance ... coming to AD&D 5E through Kickstarter this fall! Join us in the creation of Sky-high Fantasy discovered through magical books brought to life our unique 'Living Tome System'."

sky.jpg

There's also a couple of other art pieces floating about on social media.

1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg

Last edited:

AD&D 5th / Living Tome System? This sounds like a pack of added rules, but still compatible with "our" 5th Ed.

Maybe we are seing the birth of one of the most popular 3PP settings.

Stormonu

Legend
That artwork is indeed stunning.

I suppose "Tracy & Laura Hickman's first adventure world since Dragonlance" is technically correct (the best kind of correct!) since they came up with the original concept, but the actual setting that resulted was a TSR group project.
That’s actually incorrect. They had Sovereign Stone back in the 3E days.

<EDIT>. Whoops! My bad - Elmore created Sovereign Stone, they wrote the novels for the game!

Last edited:

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases