• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Trailblazer Teasers (collected)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did have one other question. I do apologize if you've already answered this, I just don't remember seeing an answer to it earlier in the thread.

I'm just curious, how "complete" is this book? By that I mean, could I get a copy of the TB book, 3.5 DMG, and 3.5 MM and be good to go? I guess what I'm really wondering is will it have everything I'd need to make a character (i.e. races, classes, skills, feats, spells, and possibly prestige classes)?

If the answer to the above is a yes to any part, I wouldn't mind seeing some of the new feats you might have or any of the prestige classes that might show up in the book.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
I'm just curious, how "complete" is this book?

Trailblazer is not intended to stand alone.

Now having said that, if Trailblazer changes something about your 3e experience that you are already familiar with, it will be included so that you have all the reference in one place.

For example, I won't include the spells. I haven't changed enough of them to justify eating up the space they require.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
This whip afficionado weeps.

Whips already have reach... So dry up, ya mary.

But I've added a special maneuver to weapons that already have reach, which allows you to attack an adjacent foe with them (as the spiked chain already allows).

Just wanted to let folks know they should keep an eye out for one last preview I'll be posting at RPGnow-- if you have been looking forward to Trailblazer, you definitely don't want to miss it...

August 13th.

Ah thanks it is PFRPG based rather than 3.5 SRD based then? As I say there is no way for me to browse through this thread (without losing my sanity) 'cos of ENW slowness and there is a lack of info on the actual website about whether it is PFRPG or 3.5....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads