D&D 5E Undead Apocalypse!

tglassy

Adventurer
Everyone in the group, with the exception of Bunny, seems to turn naturally to Fulgrim, to see what he wants.

Hearing their plans, Hyric furrows his brow.

"Without stemming the flow of the undead, everything will be harder," he says, turning to Tycho and giving a nod. "But doing so will be very difficult. You may not be ready for it. Procuring enough food for all of us will go a long way to make sure we all survive, but won't do much good if half our men die every time we send them through the horde to gather it. Procuring a new city would alleviate the disease, but won't help us if we can't protect the roads.

"There are no good choices," he turns to look at them, for once having some sympathy in his eyes. And something else. Weariness. His eyes happen to fall on Fulgrim, who, by chance or design, is standing in the middle, in front of the others. "What is your choice?"

OOC: I'm assuming you're going to the Forest, but this is a chance to either argue somewhere else, or change your vote. There are no good answers, like Hyric said. Everything needs to be done, but you only have enough time to do one at a time. I'm assuming Fulgrim will be the leader, as two have voted for him, other than himself, which would make it three. Then a fourth refuses to vote. Sorry Bunny. Either way, this means the choice, in the end, is his. The success or failure of the group falls squarely on his shoulder. Congrats!

Shayuri

First Post
(lol...I was kidding; Bunny would be a terrible leader. I don't really have a preference, either.)

Bunny shrugs and rolls her eyes. "Every path ends in explosions and fire. I don't really see any BAD options here. Lets just get ON with this!"

Fulgrim straightens as Hyric looks to him for a decision. The others seem to look to him expectantly. Fulgrim scans the hordes below the walls. He then looks to some of the huddled refugees moving about the city glancing at the group on the wall.

"We secure a path to the forest and the game it holds. Giving the refugees some respite from the specter of starvation. That is my descision. Tell me now if you disagree, if you have a convincing argument I can be swayed."

Last edited:

Fradak

Explorer
"I'm ready to go but I do have one question Cap'n. After we've clean up the area, what's gonna prevent the Skels to come back and kill everyone trying to plant something outside of the ward?"

Last edited:

gargoyleking

Adventurer
"While clearing the farmland would help to feed the people, perhaps we should see about procuring equipment for any prospective guardians of said farmland first? The people may suffer more in the short term, but it may be a more viable long-term solution."

Squirrels are evil!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases