• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Up from the Dust: IC

Vargo

First Post
Vargo, Human Cleric

"I've prepared some scouting spells. I can cast Clairvoyance/Claraudience, find secret doors, and detect the thought of concious beings. Also, I've got a spell that lets me watch through somebody else's eyes, and transfer my vision to any individual they touch."

"Also, since I'm probably not as powerful as the other casters here, I should probably handle the food arrangements for us in the future - I can create food for fifteen of us at a go."

Tor L'Tha

First Post
Vargo said:
"I've prepared some scouting spells. I can cast Clairvoyance/Claraudience, find secret doors, and detect the thought of concious beings.

Wato stops rubbing his hands "can't you take a look at the building?"... "come let me go with you" does Wato say in a frindly tone.

Vendetta

First Post
Wayne follows along, watches and generally stumbles along after eveyone up to this point. He's not sure what the heck is going on and thinks this whole thing is a giant nightmare... but he's starting to worry that it might all be true and is looking a bit green. "Just what in the heck is going on around here?" He blurts out in exasperation, trying to think of what he ate for dinner last night and if it didn't sit well with him as he fell asleep watching late night episodes of the "Twilight Zone" or something.

Tor L'Tha

First Post
Vendetta said:
"Just what in the heck is going on around here?"

Wato looks at Wayne as they walks towards the building "well... we are lost, we don't know where we should go" "or what to do" "this falling trough portals are quite a ride!" he yaws at Wayne "do not worry the more intellectual ones in this group are sure finding out the motive to be here and the way we should go" "there always are one wiseguy or another....." he stops to pinch his belly button making Gränos and Rolat visible "I'm always being more the bully type" he swings his maces with grace. making it clear for Wayne that those maces had more than one life on its consciousness.

Vendetta

First Post
Wayne gulps and wonders what he ever did to deserve all of this and wishes for the umpteenth time that he'd wake up from this miserable nightmare.

Kelleris

Explorer
"Vargo, I think you should keep your spells in reserve for now. I've already scried the building, and I don't know how much good another random attempt will be. Grundakar, if you think you can handle outrider duties, that would be ideal."

"We should move out now, as a group. I'm not sure how to get into that building yet, but I do know that we're well away from anywhere any of us have ever been." This last is said with a pointed look at Airole. "I don't think we shoul be paying attention to any old grudges or enemies, as I suspect we're well out of their reach. I don't even know what an 'awansheighlin' is, and I've never seen anyone dressed like Wayne over there is before, so I'm willing to bet that we're dealing with an unknown factor or seventy."

OOC - When you don't get anything out of a DC 32 bardic knowledge roll, you at least know you're not anywhere that has anything remotely to do with anywhere you've ever been before in any way, shape, or form.

Adauth concentrates for a moment and calls up his armor and fullblade. "Well, let's get going. I want a closer look before we do anything else."

Scotley

Hero
Larris Human Fighter

Larris adjusts his armor making sure the straps are tight and that his weapons are loose in the scabbard. I hope the walk warms me up. Damn its cold here.

mps42

First Post
Ashy said:
You cannot tell how they open at all.

I can thell that this is hte way in... or out... but I can't figure out how to make it open. There's no visible hinges or locks or anything.

I very cautiously reach out to touch the aperature. If nothing immediately happens, I will begin felling around the edges for a catch of some kind.

kyloss

First Post
"I'm all for moving out, but just because you dont know where we are doesnt mean that someone here might not know. Now I find it hard to believe that you have never heard of the Awansheighlin, The blood marked that have fallen to the corruption of Azeri's Blood, Such as the Gorgon, or the White witch. Next you'll be telling me you've never heard of the bloodmarked either. "

Ashy

First Post
Kelleris said:
OOC - When you don't get anything out of a DC 32 bardic knowledge roll, you at least know you're not anywhere that has anything remotely to do with anywhere you've ever been before in any way, shape, or form.

OOC: Precisely. :]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads