• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Up from the Dust: IC

Wyrm99

First Post
Scotley said:
Larris feels much more comfortable and even smiles a bit having been the first to cloth himself. He walks up to the yammering Roth.

Milo walks over to the only clothed person.

"Hello. My name is Milo. Could you please tell me how or where you found clothing"

LeifVignirsson

First Post
Scotley said:
Larris feels much more comfortable and even smiles a bit having been the first to cloth himself. He walks up to the yammering Roth. "Roth is it? Listen to me. If you want you clothes you have to think about your umbilical--Your belly button. I know you may find it strange but if you think about your clothes being in your belly button you can get them back. What did they look like? Discribe them to me and think about them."

Uh-huh... My belly button... my clothes in my belly button... You wouldn't happen to be related to an Azira, would you? No, nevermind... Don't answer that... Fine, I will play the game.

Grundy sighs as he cricks his neck and starts to concentrate on his belly button...

I swear, if Hume crawled up into my belly button, there is SOOO not going to be any kibble for him for a year...

Ashy

First Post
LeifVignirsson said:
Uh-huh... My belly button... my clothes in my belly button... You wouldn't happen to be related to an Azira, would you? No, nevermind... Don't answer that... Fine, I will play the game.

Grundy sighs as he cricks his neck and starts to concentrate on his belly button...

I swear, if Hume crawled up into my belly button, there is SOOO not going to be any kibble for him for a year...

Grundy:
As you concentrate on your umbilical, you get flashes of your clothing, your equipment, and even your companions, the fox and the dragon. Somehow, you realize that all you have to do is focus on a single one (or more) of these items to call them forth into being...

Tor L'Tha

First Post
Wato hear the clothing trick and quickly pinches his umbilical and thinks hard on all his equipment.

ashy:
can i think on my horse to?

Last edited:

LeifVignirsson

First Post
Grundy sighs again. What did I tell you Hume? What did I say? No crawling into my belly button! Both of you, get out of there now!

In order: Familiar, Dragon, clothes, equiptment, so on and so on...

Ashy

First Post
Tor L'Tha said:
Wato hear the clothing trick and quickly pinches his umbilical and thinks hard on all his equipment.

ashy:
can i think on my horse to?

Instantly, Wato's clothing and equipment winks into existence.

Wato:
Try it. ;)

Scotley

Hero
Larris Human Fighter

Wyrm99 said:
Milo walks over to the only clothed person.

"Hello. My name is Milo. Could you please tell me how or where you found clothing"

"Hi, my name is Larris. Sure, it's really quite simple. Just think of your belly button and picture the things you had before...before the place with the lines and the weird floating creatures and all the doorways. Just focus on something you used to have and it just appears."

Ashy

First Post
LeifVignirsson said:
Grundy sighs again. What did I tell you Hume? What did I say? No crawling into my belly button! Both of you, get out of there now!

In order: Familiar, Dragon, clothes, equiptment, so on and so on...

In that order, each of the creatures or articles appears...

Last edited:

LeifVignirsson

First Post
Grundy smiles as he kneels down and pets HUme, his snow fox.

Sorry about the yelling, kid. You will get kibble, I promise...

As Grundy puts on his clothes and adjusts his gear, he walks up to a very confused Valandra and pats her on the head.

Did I not say it was suicide to follow me around? Well, here we are... Are you ok?

Grundy gives her a quick cehk with his eyes and a few touches here and there to make sure bones aren't broken. He turns to the others and smiles, turning on the Vizier charm...

Everyone, these are my companions. Hume is my familiar, someone I adore very much and Valandra is my dragon. She is a bit... gifted... so don't let her... gifts... fool you. And don't stare her in the eyes, she hates that. Right, so what are we planning to do?

Komodo

First Post
Ashy said:
OOC: No one has vanished - everyone is still there. ;)

OOC: That would be me. :)

The imp reappears in front of the door. "There's a portal behind this door," he states simply in a voice that's part bark and part hiss. Spotting the open door, the small fiend says, "Oh. I take it you've already made that discovery."

"So...I expect I've got to stay with you people, right? That's what the lady said, even if we're not strictly where we belong. If that's the case, I suppose I should introduce myself. The name's Nebiros'leth Azazoth Melnor Aggorthog Rnaglo Zs'hothar Thabothasi Ith'mana..." he recites, buzzing around in a circle. Seeing their bewildered stares, he stops and quickly concludes, "But I can live with Nebiros. So, you say we can get the equipment we last had by poking this little thing?" he asks, pointing to the lump in his navel.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads