D&D 4E UPDATED 6/20/08! kiznit's 4e Fold-over Character Sheet w/ Cards

zoggynog

First Post
O, wow.

Please make this available ASAP! I Jumped over to your Old School Hack site, saw you were a graphic artist. It really shows through on your work. Feel free to make me use my ink up.

Will this new sheet keep a paper doll item layout (and if so chance for a male/female background pic toggle? How about form fillable?

Very cool stuff.

kiznit

Explorer
O, wow.

Please make this available ASAP! I Jumped over to your Old School Hack site, saw you were a graphic artist. It really shows through on your work. Feel free to make me use my ink up.
Hey thanks for the compliment. :cool:
Will this new sheet keep a paper doll item layout (and if so chance for a male/female background pic toggle?
Yeah probably. I'm going for tons of writing space on this one, so it's actually a two-pager in booklet form. One page (as the teaser shows) is combat and skills stats, the other (which I've only barely started) is character info, feats, and equipment. Front page is name, basic info, and experience.

I'll see what I can do about male/female switching, but see below. At best I'll just provide alternates.
How about form fillable?
Unfortunately I am utterly incompetent at PDF form programming. Hopefully someone will take up the reigns on that like they did for my last sheet.

Riley

Hero
But the good news is I'm working on a new, even more readable, version! This one geared towards Essentials play.

Here's a sneak preview of the work-in-progress (click to zoom):

That is awesome! I'd love to see/use a PDF of it when you're ready to share.

kiznit

Explorer
Hey guys, sorry.

I never did finish the sheets, and the 4e campaign we were playing with them did kind of fall through and I've been crazy busy since then with Old School Hack stuff (it won an ENnie!).

I'll try to get a chance soon to compile what I did finish and then I'll give it to you guys to do with what you will. I'm very sorry for such a long delay.

Liretpye

First Post
Super rad character sheets

Hey, so I was super impressed by kiznit's character sheets, but I am also impatient. So... I designed my own version of his essentials sheet. Anyways here are some previews of those.

Tell me what you think.
dBsSw.jpg

Y7NoG.jpg

GordyK

First Post
I have went ahead and contacted Kiznit RE: Custom Character Sheets. I've edited some things on the sheet that I found to be more easily accessible when referencing your sheets. I'm all about accessibility, and simple. I've condensed everything onto (1) sheet excluding your equipment sheet. Now when you go to sit down at the gaming table you will have 2 sheets and your spell/power cards in front of you (assuming you're using cards) which if you are not, I HIGHLY recommend. I can post a website to a guy that provides a complete set of writable "At-Will, Encounter, and Daily" pre-cut card-stock power cards (which is enough for 1 player level 1-30) for roughly $5. Personally, I just throw them in a mailing envelope for easy transportation.

Anyway, enough about me. Here are a sample of the new sheets;

Character-Sheet-4e-Thumbnail.jpgEquipment-Sheet-Male-Thumbnail.jpgEquipment-Sheet-Female-Thumbnail.jpg

Download Link: > DOWNLOAD <

PS: Make sure when you print them, check the box "FIT". They print quite nicely.

Last edited:

theblocklea

First Post
I don't know if any body has had this problem.. but when I print off the four page character sheet, the first and fourth pages come out a blue colour instead of black and white? No matter how hard I try I cannot get the first page to print in black and white properly. When I set my printer to print it in greyscale, it doesn't have the proper colour or depth of the original version.
Can anybody help me?

GordyK

First Post
I don't know if any body has had this problem.. but when I print off the four page character sheet, the first and fourth pages come out a blue colour instead of black and white? No matter how hard I try I cannot get the first page to print in black and white properly. When I set my printer to print it in greyscale, it doesn't have the proper colour or depth of the original version.
Can anybody help me?
I have not experienced this issue what so ever. I'm wondering if this is a setting on your printer. Mine all printed perfectly. I really enjoy them. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Dungeon Delver's Guide

An Advertisement

Advertisement4