D&D 4E UPDATED 6/20/08! kiznit's 4e Fold-over Character Sheet w/ Cards

kiznit

Explorer
Sorry guys, been busy, but I promise this is still very much on my agenda. The Power cards are halfway done and we playtested these (the current beta versions) this last weekend, so I've got a few new fixes to implement.

neolithic

First Post
Kiznit: Maybe you can move the download link up to the first post for easier accessibility.

Hi all. I liked Kiznit's sheet so much that I turned it into a PDF you can type into. This is based on the latest version you can download.

I've been informed that another version is being worked on so once that comes out I'll see if I can find some time to turn that into a PDF form as well.

It is just a basic form without any automation or calculation but I made a few sheets with it last night and was pretty pleased with the result. I'm happy to take feedback but that might warrant a new thread, I don't want to clutter up the original discussion.

Anyways cheers to Kiznit for creating this awesome sheet and allowing me to share this modified version with all of you.

Kiznit's 4e Character Sheet - Fillable v0.5

Scarecrow

First Post
Loving this sheet, mate.

I transferred all my Dragonborn's stats from the pre-gen sheet to your sheet last night. The only suggestion I have is that you could add a slot for the ranges of your ranged weapon under the basic attack boxes.

Nice one

Crow

kiznit

Explorer
Scarecrow said:
Loving this sheet, mate.

I transferred all my Dragonborn's stats from the pre-gen sheet to your sheet last night. The only suggestion I have is that you could add a slot for the ranges of your ranged weapon under the basic attack boxes.

Nice one

Crow
Great suggestion! That and the checkboxes for magic item use have been updated. The Powers Index and Cards sheet is about 75% done. Thanks for the patience, guys.

The Real Aranan

First Post
Kiznit, I think your sheets stand out among the variety of character sheets being released. The equipment avatar and the general layout of it both really appeal to me. I'm eagerly awaiting the Powers sheet!

Last edited:

kiznit

Explorer
Character Sheet & Cards finally finished!

First, thanks all for your patience. This actually took a lot longer than I meant it to. :D

Take a look at the pictures below. OP will be updated shortly after!

celphone_cam01.jpg
celphone_cam02.jpg
celphone_cam03.jpg

Better pics of the sheet filled out coming soon! (The wife has the digital camera, these were taken with my cel phone)
[sblock]
4-Up.jpg

Cards.jpg
[/sblock]

This is version 1.0. It's still a living document. Any comments or critiques are still very much appreciated! ;)

Things that possibly(?) still need improvement:
  • Better silhouette for the Paper-Doll, so he's looking a little less like he's preparing for a cavity search. :uhoh:
  • The Card "Envelope" makes the front of the sheet difficult to write one unless you spread it flat. Not sure how to fix this. :\

Ilmyryn

First Post
It would be cool if the power cards could be changed in size to fit in the standard CCG card sleeves. They are nice to use at the table and give the cards a little more heft a rigidity. Less apt to get blown all over then someone flips a book or there is a fan going too.

kiznit

Explorer
Ilmyryn said:
It would be cool if the power cards could be changed in size to fit in the standard CCG card sleeves. They are nice to use at the table and give the cards a little more heft a rigidity. Less apt to get blown all over then someone flips a book or there is a fan going too.
:shrug: I wouldn't even know what size that is. Can you give me the dimensions? It wouldn't be too hard to whip up an alternate.

Relbanan

First Post
This sheet is great - my kids and I (13 and 8 yrs) have just started playing D&D (again for me, after about a 20 year break ;) ) and my daughter (8) told me she likes your character sheet "much MUCH better" so you have made a little girl very happy. :)

I have four suggestions - first, on the Equipped Items boxes, how about adding an area for weight? Attachment shows what I mean. You'd have to move the labels to the left on the ones that aren't already over there, ie. Head, Waist, etc. This works for the Other Equipment boxes too.

My second suggestion is regarding the Race Features and Class Features lines. Pretty simple - I'd just like to see those broken into six lines instead of three. just put a space halfway down each line. Makes it cleaner to make a list of features rather than having to separate by commas or whatever. I admit, this is a REALLY small nit. ;)

Third, similar to suggestion #2, I'd like to see the lines below Other Equipment broken into three sections, with a weight column for each item.

Finally, how about a spot by the Ranged Weapon to show ammo? Not sure if that'd be the best place for it or not, but just a box with a count of remaining sling bullets, arrows, etc?

Thanks again for the great sheet - reminds me of my old days, desiging 2e sheets and printing them on my parents' dot matrix printer... :)

Attachments

• weight.jpg
    weight.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 300
  • features.jpg
    features.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 273
  • other.jpg
    other.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 328

Remove ads