• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What are we?

Why do you come to ENWorld?

• I come here because I am a gamer

Votes: 171 68.4%
  • I come here because I play 3E D&D

Votes: 79 31.6%

drothgery

First Post
I'd've said 'd20/d20-derived-OGL gamer' if that was an option. Which covers 3.x D&D, 4e D&D, SWSE, d20 Modern, and a d20 Modern / SW RCR hash-up at the tabletop, adds d20 Wheel of Time and M&M 2e in PBP, and counts the copies of AU, Blue Rose, True20, CoC d20, and Iron Heroes on my bookshelf of unplayed games...

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I played about fifteen different RPGs last year, I think. I count as a gamer! And since as an admin I actually get to somewhat define this site, I'll do the best I can to make sure it's friendly to folks who like other games besides D&D.

Besides, I like the folks who come here, and I like the conversation they bring. I'd hate to be exclusive.

Storminator

First Post
I come here for d20. That's obviously the focus of the boards.

But "should?" I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be telling other people what they "should" do. Well, except for my minions and underlings.

PS

Simple question, surprisingly difficult answer.

After a lot of thought, I am a gamer.

I love d20 system in all its incarnations, so this is the best site for me to get gamer discussions. However, I'd be really happy if there were more discussions about Burning Empires or Dogs in the Vineyard.

Rechan

Adventurer
I'm only a D&D player because that's what I'm playing right now. I like other systems, and let me tell you, when the Dresden Files RPG comes out, I will be playing that. :)

However, in all honesty, I come here 1) to find out the 4e news, 2) To argue 4e, and 3) to augment my current gaming with advice and/or tips.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads