• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What books would you like to see WOTC do

Emerald Lich

First Post
Second Expedition to the Barrier Peaks
Expedition to the Caverns of Tsojcanth
Expedition to the Forbidden City
Expedition to the Keep on the Borderlands

Jungle-themed sourcebook (in the same vein as Stormwrack and Cityscape)

Complete Divine Vengeance (sourcebook for paladins, blackguards, other holy warriors ... and real anti-paladins, dammit!!!!)

papastebu

First Post
I'm probably majorly in the minority, here, but I would love to see modernized versions of settings like Dark Sun. There is a wealth of stuff in this and some of the other AD&D settings that would be really fun to tinker with and include in my ever-expanding, spinning, whirling, houserule book of death. :D

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Emerald Lich said:
Complete Divine Vengeance (sourcebook for paladins, blackguards, other holy warriors ... and real anti-paladins, dammit!!!!)

What about the unearthed arcana paladin variants, and the blackguard? Not to mention ardents/divine minds, crusaders, and all those other divine warrior types. Incarnum had one, too.

sakkara said:
Others have suggested some of them as well -- I would buy the following in a heartbeat:

* Draconiconicom (sp?) -style books for Fey & Giants
* Planescape setting book

- Sakkara

Definitely - at least for the Fey and the Planescape. After playing through Planescape: Torment on the PC, all other settings seemed to pale in comparison. While the Manual of the Planes mentions various destinations, it just didn't have the depth found in the computer game.

Remove ads