• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Free RPG Day swag did you get?

Fobok

First Post
morbiczer said:
The Song of Ice and Fire RPG Quick start rules will be available as a free PDF. Apparently earlier some one from GR said that it will be up for download a week or two after Free RPG Day.

This is good to hear. This is the one thing I really wanted from Free RPG Day, and I have no gamestore near me.

davethegame

Explorer
Xer0 said:
Dave, I'd love to know which stores you hit in Maryland....

Where did you end up going?

Family Game Store in Savage Mill was the one that didn't receive their pack (and didn't decide to follow up on that.)

Games & Stuff in Glen Burnie was the second one I hit that had a limit 2, and even then ran out of some stuff early.

I was very surprised to see the absence of some other game stores on there, especially Dream Wizards.

BadMojo

First Post
My local gaming store sucks and hasn't seemed to notice they actually have an RPG section in the back corner of the store. It's just card games and comic books.

So, no free gaming stuff for me.

Soel

First Post
freyar said:
It's a 16pg systemless city description with a color map on the inside front cover. There's about a page on how to use the booklet, page and a half overview of the city and its government, and most of the rest is description of the various city wards and important sites. About the last 2 pages gives 3 short adventure descriptions. Anything else you want to know?

Is it indian or persian in flavor?

Thanks, BTW!

Remove ads