What Licensed RPG Do You Wish Existed But Doesn't?

Wolfram stout

Adventurer
Supporter
So, my idea started out as a silly one then I thought about it some more and think it is an interesting idea...maybe not a good idea, but an interesting one.

The World of Dungeons and Dragons. The cartoon setting.

But that might be interesting to have an official setting based in the World of the show and with options to play with "Real World" backgrounds.

Or if you want a more serious take on the concept a Setting for either Fionavar Tapestry, Or really make a splash go with Quag Keep.

TheHand

Adventurer
I'll throw in another vote for Iain M. Banks' Culture novels. It would be one of those books I might not ever play but would make a fascinating read.

I'd also enjoy seeing a book or even supplement for one of my favorite fantasy settings: Steven Brust's Vlad Taltos series.

(Almost voted Chronicles of Amber, then I remembered the Amber Diceless thing in the 90s...)

Davies

Legend
Is there an RPG out there with a focus on rescueing people?
Not a licensed one, but MCG's First Responders supplement for the Cypher System is exactly this.
I'd also enjoy seeing a book or even supplement for one of my favorite fantasy settings: Steven Brust's Vlad Taltos series.
Vlad Taltos was statted up in an article in Dragon #220.

Last edited:

Aldarc

Legend
Is there an RPG out there with a focus on rescueing people? Preferably with sci-fi gadgetry Something like Thunderbirds or even Rescue Heroes or Burning Ranger? (or Tomica Heroes if you want to go obscure) I feel like that's a vein that hasn't really been tapped yet? Maybe the Transformers RPG needs a Rescue Bots expension...
Hammerheads for Cortex Prime. It's explicitly inspired by Thunderbirds and about rescuing people.

Remove ads