What Licensed RPG Do You Wish Existed But Doesn't?

MGibster

Legend
Already doable in the current 40K RPG line. Doable with the Dark Heresy ruleset, too, and one of the published canonical adventures is set on a hive world.
I could do it with Savage Worlds if I wanted too, but I'm lazy, and I want a game specifically made for Necromunda.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Poltergeist: The Legacy. I mean, it's pretty much Chill: The Television Series, only the Legacy takes the place of SAVE. But given some of the people involved with the current iteration of Chill, I'd rather throw my money at a different publisher who isn't carrying water for people credibly accused of sexual assault.

aramis erak

Legend
Speaking of books with psionics. The Deryni novels would be a good choice as well.
Now that Anne McCaffrey is gone, there's a chance of any of her worlds being licensed. (SJG claimed they tried to talk to her about doing a GURPS: Pern (it was, per the house organ, the most requested worldbook); apparently, her response was a bit hostile.

Pern, the Crystal Singer series & Ship Who Sang series, and the FT&T/Damia cycle would all be fan favorites...

The magic system is pretty well-defined, and the way it meshes with planar architecture makes it quite flavorful and unique.

I would like that too, but is a funny one as Malazan came from a GURPS campaign, so in theory perhaps you could argue it is already there? But I would love a dedicated Malazan RPG in whatever system it comes in :)

It's another thing that you'd have thought would've happened back then.

Now, I certainly wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole. Those books are, for a myriad of reasons, nigh-unreadable for me now.

When I was young, Xanth. Not so much now.

Remove ads