• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Property That Has Never Had A TTRPG Adaptation Deserves one?

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Weirdly, there is an RPG product called Dark Matter.
But it's not based on the TV show, which, while, sure, it's not the greatest sci-fi TV ever, would make an interesting game... or, maybe a module.

The K-Drama Alchemy of Souls could make an RPG.
I could see for both 100 Bullets and Dark Matter to have an amnesia mechanic where the PC finds out who they really are play and see if it’s who the PC was all along.

Autumnal

Bruce Baugh, Writer of Fortune
I'd have said the Elenium and the Mallorean, but unfortunately, the author of those books did some very bad things, so that's probably a non-starter.
it’s horrible how much of the writing that I was entertained by and learned from in the first half of my life (I’m now 58) turns out to have come from terrible people. In too many cases, terrible in ways I know are terrible because of what I learned from their writing, at least in part. Grr.

James Gasik

We don't talk about Pun-Pun
Supporter
it’s horrible how much of the writing that I was entertained by and learned from in the first half of my life (I’m now 58) turns out to have come from terrible people. In too many cases, terrible in ways I know are terrible because of what I learned from their writing, at least in part. Grr.
Believe me, I understand. And the fact that you're apparently now supposed to gaslight yourself and pretend you didn't enjoy the things you did because of the people involved makes it even worse...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads