• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Race Are You Currently Playing

What Race are You Currently Playing

• Dwarf

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • Elf

Votes: 22 12.5%
  • Gnome

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Half-Elf

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Half-Orc

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Halfling

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Human

Votes: 80 45.5%
  • Other Humanoid (Tiefling, Githyanki, Kobold, etc)

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • Other Monster Race (Mindflayer, Elemental, Awakened Animal, etc)

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Other Other (something alltogether different).

Votes: 3 1.7%

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
In my RL game, I'm playing a Human Bard (with a whole slew of languages — those extra skill points are handy :p). As for my PbP games, I'm currently playing an Elf PsyWarrior and a Hengeyokai Shugenja. Previously, I had played a Human Rog/Sor, a Sun Elf Paladin, and (very briefly) a Halfling Cleric of Boccob. I've got a jones to play a dwarven rogue or dwarven ranger at the moment. Don't know when that'll happen though.

best,
tKL

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I'm currently playing an ice para-genasi (from Dragon #297) as a cleric of Auril (cold goddess in FR). That race just has "cleric" written all over it! :D

NiTessine

Explorer
Playing a half-elf Fighter/Rogue/Highway Rider in one Nightfall's Irregulars of Hollowfaust campaign (go check out the story hour!).

Also, I have Zogen Feuermacher, a gnome Wizard/Rogue in a Forgotten Realms campaign, and his cousin, Nozge Feuermacher, a Wizard/Cleric of Shar, in yet another campaign.:D

Skullfyre

First Post
I am currently playing a Human
but I normally llike elves and half elves followed by the ever trouble creating halflings...

:D

WattsHumphrey

First Post
DerianCypher said:
pfft- munchkins! Humans are only played by munchkins... how else do explain a free feat and skills?!?

I definitely agree that Humans are more munchkinistic (though not the only possibility for munchkins)... but I also relate to them better.

For both reasons I'm currently playing a human cleric. Though if another game starts soon, I'm looking into a demihuman race for rp reasons.

krunchyfrogg

Explorer
Gotta give it to 3e. All the old editions said that human was the most common race, but nobody ever wanted to play one (they didn't get anything special). Now, with those skills, extra feat, and ability to freely multiclass makes them the most favored race, and therefore the most common out there.

I'm playing a dwarven Barbarian/Cleric or Haela Brightaxe (FRCS). Lot's of fun to play a psychotic raging dwarf-lady with a greatsword. :)

MacMathan

Explorer
Lets see our current campagn breaks down as;

My Dwarven Fire Mage
An Elven Psi-Warrior
A Half-Orc druid
and "Surprise"
4 humans- Ranger/Rogue, Knight, 2 Clerics

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads