• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's going on?

Maerdwyn

First Post
I'm only running one at this point (a T20 game), and playing in 3 (doghead's Nameless, and Gomez's CoC and Delta Green games). Now that the Diplomacy game I've been in has ended, I think I can pick up one more, either to GM or to play.

I agree with Gomez's earlier comment that the small party game moves fast, and I think that's the way I'll go with any new games I run. Brown and Andrews are certainly having a blast as a two man team in Arizona (although I am looking forward to meeting us with everyone else, too, Gomez.)

As far as a general drop in activity in the PbP forums, I can't explain it, but I've certainly noticed it. The games I'm running/playing in now have picked up somewhat (quite) recently, but a few others have died out all together.

I think one of the issues for me that tends to limit what I get involved with is that I've pretty much stopped buying RPG material. I don't have a local FtF group, so I haven't been able to justify spending money on things like Eberron, for example, which is the setting most of the currently recruiting games are using.

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
I'm playing in 11, possibly 13. And many move slowly. ;)
...I'm sorry!! Things just slowed down on all fronts with Gods Hate Us and for a while I kind of wondered if a few lost interest. I'll get off my butt and get things moving again...

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I wasn't singling you out, I swear! The reason I'm in so many is because games do move slowly as a matter of course, and this way each time I log on I have a greater chance of having something to do. :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
I wasn't singling you out, I swear! The reason I'm in so many is because games do move slowly as a matter of course, and this way each time I log on I have a greater chance of having something to do. :)

And here I thought I always did a good job of keeping you busy... :( (and games only move slowly cause the GMs are slow to post. ;) Gives both Isida and AMG a look... )

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
World of Dragonfire is in the completed section of my sig. So it doesn't count at the moment. :p

I'll take that as a yes we count’s differently... (You GM/DM a game at two other forums also right? or do you only play on the one forum...?)

Remove ads