• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's your favorite Superhero movie?

What's your favorite Superhero movie?

devilbat

First Post
I voted X-Men. Not necessarily because it was the bestf Super Hero movie ever made, but because it was one I looked forward to, and didn't end up dissapointed with.

Maraxle

First Post
I would have to say The Crow, as it's the only one I own on DVD. I used to own Blade, but I got sick of it and traded it in. As for the others...

Superman: The Movie (1978) - saw it ages ago, but don't really remember it
Superman II - saw it ages ago, but don't really remember it
Batman (1989) - liked it when I was 11 or so, haven't seen it since
Batman Returns (1992) - not so much
Batman Begins (2005) - don't plan to see it
X-Men - liked it... just not enough to buy it
X2: X-Men United - liked it better than the first one... still not enough to buy it
Spider-Man - only saw 15 minutes or so of it... not a Spider-Man fan, so it didn't interest me
Spider-Man 2 - didn't bother
The Hulk - I dislike bad CGI
Daredevil - never saw it
The Incredibles - this was pretty cool... for an animated movie
Hellboy - never saw it
Blade I, II, or III - liked the first one, but it didn't age well for me.
Catwoman (2004) - really bad

Klaus

First Post
Batman Begins, followed narrowly by Superman, Unbreakable, Spider-Man 2 and X2.

But where the heck is Rocketeer???

I picked X2, but that's mostly because I'm such an X-fan. Spiderman 2, The Incredibles and Batman Begins really gave it a run for its money.

Superhero movies have vastly improved over the last few years.

Arnwyn

First Post
A tough choice, but I chose Superman. 'Cause I like Superman, and still enjoy watching it even today.

Honorable Mentions:
- Hellboy
- Blade 1
- Spiderman 1

Gomez

First Post
Frukathka said:
I'll exclude the Batman movies from this list, because he's not technically a superhjero. I voted for the original Superman movie.

Frukathka, you worry me sometimes! ;)

Frukathka said:
I'll exclude the Batman movies from this list, because he's not technically a superhjero. I voted for the original Superman movie.
Huh? He's one of the original superheroes. He was a pioneer who helped define what a superhero was.

Remove ads