D&D General When Was Your Last D&D Gaming Session?

When was your most recent D&D gaming session?

• Less than a week ago.

Votes: 45 45.5%
  • 1 week ago.

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • 2-3 weeks ago.

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • 1 month ago.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • 2-3 months ago.

• 4-6 months ago.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-12 months ago.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • It's been more than a year.

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • It's been more than 5 years.

• It's been so long I can't remember.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • I've never actually played D&D.

Votes: 1 1.0%

Meeting in Person:
Played AD&D 1st with my weekly Tuesday group last night.
Ran part two SJ Academy on Monday.
Played Twilight 2000 on Saturday.

I am blessed I can play so often and with varied groups and game systems

wedgeski

Adventurer
We did a full Sunday a couple of weeks ago (it was awesome) but life has got in the way of our weekly game since then. We're back around the table on Thursday night.

Mark Hope

Adventurer
We play B/X on Thursdays and AD&D2e on Saturdays and Sundays (the latter is a streamed game, the other two are home games), so we get lots of D&D in each week :)

(If schedules allow, we also play Torg Eternity on Wednesdays and World of Darkness on Fridays, but those don't count for the purposes of this poll. And we haven't managed either in weeks and weeks.)

delericho

Legend
8th of June. I had two campaigns running in parallel, but one came to its natural end, while the other came to a somewhat enforced end at about the same time. (The enforced end was the 8th June session.)

We're hoping to hold the character creation session for a new campaign tomorrow. Hopefully it will be a good one - it looks like my group might be about to drop below a viable size, so this might be my last for quite some time.

Gilladian

Adventurer
Our putative schedule is weekly Sunday afternoons. For the last couple months we have had 1 and 2 week gaps between every session. Played last week, will miss this upcoming week, then maybe get back on a more even schedule. This group’s core 3 (of 5, usually) have been together for 25 years.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
When was the last time you and your friends gathered around a table (or met online) to play a real, honest-to-goodness game of D&D?

Last night. I'm running Wild Beyond the Witchlight for my regular game group.

I expect to also play tonight, online, in a Rime of the Frostmaiden campaign.

These games aim to run every other week. So barring cancellations due to life complications, I play D&D every week or so these days.

R_J_K75

Legend

Attachments

• MMtFB.jpg
    MMtFB.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 32

About two Mondays ago on the Virtual Tabletop. We meet virtually every Monday when we can. We have been playing Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus since June 2021 and everyone in the party (1 fighter and 4 arcane spellcasters) is a 10th-level character. ;)

Stormonu

Legend
I’m in currently one group, and several players run us through their game on alternate weekends - currently rotating through two different games. One’s every 2nd weekend, the other is as the DM gets their content prepared (about once a month). About 3 weekends ago, a third player ran us through his initial game; we’re unsure it will become a regular game, though I wouldn’t mind it (waaaaay better than the Tomb game that’s ongoing).

I’ve been hankering to rekindle a game with a former group, running a Spelljamming game if possible - but after completing our Saltmarsh campaign, they might want to do something else.

Finally, I also do “guest” DMing for my eldest son’s group, usually on holidays. I did a SAGA Star Wars a couple months back - and hope to do more in that same game soon. I also did a Ravenloft Falkovia last November, and an Alien one-shot some time ago with my Saltmarsh group.

I was supposed to do a biweekly D&D game with my brother and one of his friends, but it looks like they started without me.

Remove ads