• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which +1 Weapon Magical Ability is best ?

Shard O'Glase

First Post
Keen sucks I think for a crit range 20 weapon. It rocks for a rapier or scimitar though. I like frost more than fire and consistent d6 damage gets brutal.(I dig the idea of freezing things like water with the frost effect, even if it is small amounts I think it is a cool special effect)

Spell storing I think has a creator level of 12, so I think it is beyond this 7th level mage.

And as I understood the magic weapon creation rules you can give a bonus of your level/3 enhancement bonuses stop at 5. So a +2/+2(special abilities would be possible). Am I wrong is it only level/3 for enhancement bonuses and you can throw on as many other bonuses as you want as long as the total is +10 or less and you have the exp and money to blow?

Little_Buddha

First Post
Skullfyre said:

this is only if the person has a +8BAB so he would need to be at least 9th to get the feat

No, he'd have to be at least eighth level. The only requirement is a BAB of +8. A Human Barbarian7 could take a level of Fighter, for example, and thereby get Improved Critical at character level eight.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads