D&D General Which ability score would you like to increase to 18 in real life?

Which ability score?

• Strength

• Dexterity

• Constitution

• Intelligence

• Wisdom

• Charisma

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yaarel

He Mage
Wisdom (intuition and will) is probably my high stat. I am torn between more Intelligence and more Charisma.

I tend to take my physical body for granted. I need to start taking care of myself better. But my mind is elsewhere.

Ulfgeir

Hero
Hard to choose...

• Con, would mean I would stop having constant colds, and not have to worry about my bad knees. Not sure if it would fix my bad sight (wearing contact lenses)
  • Int, would be beneficial in my work, and I do like to learn new stuff
  • Dex for my archery
  • Charisma, well that might improve my love-life.

In the end, I think, I go for Con though.But , I would not need to bump it 18. Would prefer to spread it out on the above stats.

gyor

Legend
Anyone who choose anything other then Wisdom, needs more Wisdom. A Con, Dexterity and strength increase will dissolve in the face of time and age, intelligence without wisdom usually ends up futilite as one doesn't know how best to apply ir, Charisma without wisdom leads to bad leadership and more problems eventually for everyone.

Every single philosopher A-side from the most extreme hedonists would choose wisdom. Improving your wisdom doesn't just help yourself, it helps everyone around you.

dave2008

Legend
Probably because of guns, I think. They make all physical strength obsolete in a maliciously hostile situation.
It has nothing to do with guns (at least not where I live). You just don't need much strength for 99% of task in modern life. Unless I was a professional athlete, STR just doesn't get me much.

Remove ads