• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who's a Hotty?

Agamon

Adventurer
Holy crap, where to start...

Keira Knightly, Charisma Carpenter, Alyssa Milano, Beyonce Knowles, Alyson Hannigan, Bai Ling, Maria Sharipova, Kate Beckinsale, Kirsten Dunst, Halle Berry, Renne O'Conner, Avril Lavigne, Stacey Kiebler, Natalie Portman, Sarah Michelle Geller, Anna Kournakova...oh, and that cute blonde chick across the street. :)

In the 'hot-but-way-too-dumb' catagory, we have: Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, FeFe Dobson, Liv Tyler and Cameron Diaz.

Ruavel

First Post
someone a little different...

Sylwia Gruchala..!

yes, she's a real fencer...!
yes, she's really that hot...!
yes, she could kick my arse...! and I wouldn't complain for a moment...!

:D

Attachments

• sitting on mask.jpg
    sitting on mask.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 99
  • stretch.jpg
    stretch.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 102
  • over the shoulder.jpg
    over the shoulder.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 101
  • tightb small.jpg
    tightb small.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 156

Dogbrain

First Post
Ruavel said:
Sylwia Gruchala..!

I'd certainly give her right-of-way. Women who can actually use the sword they carry, whatever it might be, are far more hot than women who just pose with them and don't know how to use them. To quote Chop-Chop (DC Comics character): "Women who can kick my ass turn me on."

However, she's doing the sbasso stretch wrong. The rear leg should be straight.

Last edited:

spectre72

First Post
Claudia Christian....

"Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recomendations. Ivanova is God. And, if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out!"
Commander Susan Ivanova, A Voice in the Wilderness (part 1)

"Who am I? I'm Susan Ivanova. Commander. Daughter of Andre and Sophie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is going to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am death incarnate, and the last living thing that you're ever going to see. God sent me."
Commander Susan Ivanova, Between the Light and the Darkness

:heh:

Daedrova

First Post
I was a bit taken back that the beautiful Kristen Kreuk (Lana Lang from Smallville), was not listed but mediocre Allison Mack was.
Kreuk, Monica Ballucci, Kate Beckinsale, Adriana Lima, would tie for top 4, though I could not put them in a particular order.

Also very attractive is Amy Lee of Evanescence. Goth done right, and her voice and music are just beautiful.
Others I find very attractive already listed- Natalie Portman, Kiera Knightly, Liz Hurley, Allisa Millano (w/ long hair).
There are definitely plenty of others that caliber, but may just not be coming to mind- or arent so famous, yet.

Oh, and nice job Ruavel, “fenceress” Sylwia Gruchala is quite lovely.

A question for those who thought so- Christina Ricci, hot?... why? She does look good in some photos, but most I look and just think... eh... seems to be an average girl just glamoured up. Maybe she is a bit too compact, with curves that are just not great.... too round of a face, and I have to say I don’t like her eyes. They seem just dull, maybe droopy. With the dark under eyeliner she just looks too drugged-out-quasi-goth, which is just bad in my book.

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
javapadawan said:
I never really thought the word "smoldering" could be accurately applied to a person before then.
Well, if that's the criterion we're using, Jeanne d'Arc was pretty hot.

Folks have hit my lists for males and females alike. I'd say my two unusualler choices would be Kirsten Dunst, whose funny teeth are just so endearing, and Humphrey Bogart, who makes being homely oh so sexy.

Daniel

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads