• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who's a Hotty?

Kalendraf

Explorer
Everyone's definition of what "Hot" really means probably varies by quite a bit. Finding oneself unable to do little more than drool in their presence is probably as good a definition as any. Looks like most of you are picking known Movie/TV celebrities, so I'll follow suit...

Narrowing it down to 3 females is tough. There are so many that seem hot, but here's a trio, in no particular order, to drool over

Karen Mistal (check her out in Return of the Killer Tomatoes. Wowza!)
Rosa Blasi (plays a Dr. on Strong Medicine)
Nikki Cox (main reason to watch Unhappily Ever After, now appears on Las Vegas)

Being male, I have a much harder time coming up with guys. I'm going with the "any point in time" approach here since I think some past stars still outgun the current crop. Here's 3 that have seemed sexy to females, from what I can gather...

Sean Connery (was and still is one heckuva a good-looking fellow. His James Bond movies are still great)
Cary Grant (star of many films from the 30's to the 60's. I recommend seeing North by Northwest)
Clark Gable (star of many films from the 30's thru the 50's. Probably best known for Rhett Butler in Gone with the Wind)

Lost and Damned 2

First Post
Miss Knightley dressed in those wonderful dresses from Pirates of the Carabbian defined my idea of Hot....

though i do think when she's older Emma Watson will turn plenty of heads too

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
Hmmm...

Rosanne Arquette... Yumm.

Monica Belluci... Brotherhood of the Wolf. Gotta love the prostitute-slash-vatican operative.

Isabelle Adjani.

Christina Ricci. Carole Bouquet. Mia Sara. Mila Jovovich. Louise Brooks.

The list goes on and on, but those are the hottest.

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Kalendraf said:
Clark Gable (star of many films from the 30's thru the 50's. Probably best known for Rhett Butler in Gone with the Wind)
Bah, may be a distant relative of mine, actually, from before my family left the Midwest. Possible, there is somewhat of a resemblance there... I seem to have inherited none of the irresistableness to women. Or at any rate, if I did, my perception's too dim to pick up on it. ;)

Lost and Damned 2 said:
though i do think when she's older Emma Watson will turn plenty of heads too
Aye, I be believin' that as well. Makes me feel slightly dirty saying that, but ahh well.

Kid Charlemagne said:
Hmmm...The list goes on and on, but those are the hottest.
I see now who is definitely liking the Italian/goth type looking girls. And nothing wrong there, uh uh.

Thief of Always

First Post
A hottie for me is any girl who is smart, creative, funny, and perceptive (which is damn hard to find in Texas, who would have thunk it?).

As for celebrities...Sarah Silverman is it. She's one fine lookin' you-know-what.

Starman

Adventurer
Hand of Evil very elegantly described why I find Nicole Kidman to be the hottest female on the planet. A close second would be Monica Bellucci.

Starman

Remove ads