Who's a Hotty?

blackshirt5

First Post
CrusaderX said:
Of all time? Grace Kelly, no question.

Currently? I'd go with Jennifer Garner, and from the music world, Faith Hill and Shania Twain. I shook hands with Shania during her recent concert here and saw her live and up close, and the woman is absolutely stunning in person.

Honorable mention goes to Christina Aguilera, but ONLY during her Mulan Disney soundtrack days, and definitely NOT after she slutted herself up beyond recognition. Christina was a very pretty (and very talented!) girl who sadly turned into something quite vile. Such a pity.
I saw a cover of some magazine last night at Quick Chek; Christina went back to, well, not wholesome, but not "Superskank, away!"; she looked very elegant and definitely NOT like something you'd find lurking around the adult bookstore in the wee hours of the night.

Tanager

Hard to narrow it down really, but two that spring to mind right now are:

Rita Hayworth
Parker Posey

I'm also a big Jennifer Connely fan.

Blue Prussian

First Post
dogboy said:
Eliza Dushku is the one for me! Claudia Black is also very tasty! I was hoping
that the Faith spin-off was going to happen so I could have a weekly drool-fest, but at least there is Tru Calling. But honestly, a Faith spin-off would kick
vampire butt!

Amen.

Darkmentat

First Post
Ok here's my take on it.
Ladies
1. Isabella Rosallini ( classic looks like her mother)
2. Thora Birch ( She has grown up nicely)
3. Allysa Milano ( before the whole charmed thing

For the Men my vote goes to
1. Pierce Brosnan ( should have been bond befor dalton)
2. Val Kilmer ( Madmartagan Rules yet,and he is still the Iceman)
3. Gregory Peck ( AFI #1 on the hero list Just watch "to kill a Mocking brid" and you will understand)

Remove ads