D&D 5E WotC Shares Theros Table of Contents

WotC has shared the table of contents of Mythic Odysseys of Theros. Well, part of it, at least. Update -- thanks to "obscureReviewer" on Twitter, here's a fuller image!

WotC has shared the table of contents of Mythic Odysseys of Theros. Well, part of it, at least.

table of contents.jpg

Update -- thanks to "obscureReviewer" on Twitter, here's a fuller image!

EZRMn-tUcAUe5g_.jpg

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
Thank goodness. Every time I've tried to come up with a riddle for the game, the Internet has been worse than unhelpful. (Seriously, Google riddles. It's almost all insultingly stupid little kid riddles, and most of them appear on every web page, as they clearly are all stealing from each other.)

Someone genuinely good at making riddles should create a product full of them and sell them on DriveThruRPG or DMs Guild.
Yes, this would be a great DMsguild product. Googling riddles is a problem.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
I created another thread for reviews of the Theros book, just because it's not really on topic to talk about it here:

The new version is still a good paladin subclass, but it's not in the same theme as before. It seemed more selfish and haughty before, and now seems like it's more of a team player. It's not necessarily a reduction of fun, it's a change in type of fun and playstyle.
Yes, I think that is the issue. The original version of this class was a glory hound, with abilities that made himself more awesome. This version has too much team support, making it just another boring bog standard paladin.

Azzy

ᚳᚣᚾᛖᚹᚢᛚᚠ
Thank goodness. Every time I've tried to come up with a riddle for the game, the Internet has been worse than unhelpful. (Seriously, Google riddles. It's almost all insultingly stupid little kid riddles, and most of them appear on every web page, as they clearly are all stealing from each other.)

Someone genuinely good at making riddles should create a product full of them and sell them on DriveThruRPG or DMs Guild.

I'm with you on this whole-heartedly. I'd pay for such a product.

All of the paladin of glory's abilities do make him more awesome, it's just that now they can also apply to others as well.
Making other people awesome is just like any other paladin, and defeats the whole point of the class.

Which is to charge in an kill everything whist the rest of the party are still tying their bootlaces.

Remove ads

Remove ads