D&D 5E WotC will likely be making a dedicated Psion class, as per recent tweets

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
Yeah, I think this shows it is still on their drawing board and radar for development, but it is phrased in a way to suggest that we shouldn't expect it anytime soon

Then again, Crawford is an amazing poker player, and this might just be a way to encourage focus on the Subclass content for feedback, and we'll see a full Mystic in January.
I wouldn’t be surprised either way.

Mod Note:

If "the devil plays his hand" is the new hip jargon for, "the mods start closing and consolidating threads because there are so many covering the exact same territory," then sure, I guess.
Its not? I'll start flagging a post as a joke for now on, since it seems people like to take what I say in the worst possible light.

Vael

Legend
Yeah, I think this shows it is still on their drawing board and radar for development, but it is phrased in a way to suggest that we shouldn't expect it anytime soon

Then again, Crawford is an amazing poker player, and this might just be a way to encourage focus on the Subclass content for feedback, and we'll see a full Mystic in January.

I am disappointed though, I was willing to bet we'd get a Psion/Mystic full class UA before Xmas and this tweet pretty much kills that idea.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Its not? I'll start flagging a post as a joke for now on, since it seems people like to take what I say in the worst possible light.

Mod Note:
Dude, please read the rules - if you have an issue, please take it to PM. Don't argue with moderation in-thread, please.

I was informing folks of what would likely happen if the psionics threads kept multiplying. It 1) had nothing to do with you, personally, and 2) was information, not a point for debate here.

And, that should be the end of this particular sub-thread of discussion.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases