[YB] Meepo vs. Goldeneye - Lady Wei judging

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
The time has come for me to be tested. I have learned much from the teachings of Lady Rini, but I feel my skills growing. I seek to join the ranks of the honorable green belts. Who among you is willing to test my skills?

Meepo The Mighty
Yellow Belt 2
3 Wins, 1 Loss

Fists of Fury (x1)
Signature Style: Weasel
Dojo Style: Fang

3 Yen

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
I will challenge you kobold! It's time to hand over your yen!

Goldeneye
Copper Sash 1
Sig Style: Foot, Arene Fighter, Proffitteer, Bribe judges
5-3
5 yen

I find your niece to be lickspittle, your temple to be awful, and your armor to be flippant.

Sabaron

First Post
In the distance, you see an ornate litter being borne by four large, muscular men. They are all wearing lavender togas. As the litter comes closer, you hear a lilting soprano voice issue forth from the litter.

"Oooo... a fight! Stop here, I'm going to judge it!"

A lovely young woman emerges from the litter. She is wearing a lavender kimono and has a lotus in her hair.

"My name is Lady Wei, and I will judge this fight. The ugly little lizard man has a better insult, so he may determine the type and length."

Lady Wei has decreed this match to take place at the atoll south-west of Ssu-Ma's Tomb on the day of the spider (ick!).

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Meepo simply glares at the judge, slightly upset at being called ugly.

Let's make this battle last. I call for a five flag, judge gen, strategy match.

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Goldeneye starts singing and beats the thread back to the top drumming on it to whatever tune he's singing.

Bump! (Sabaron doesn't post on weekends..)

Sabaron

First Post
Meepo's hand:
1: The oak falls facing the clouds; wards off the pain of the maze!

2: The dagger kicks atop the prairie; defends against the motion of the mire!

3: The crouching blizzard falls upon the forest; averts the cut of the settlement! *yen*

4: The east wind cuts the ruins before it strikesthe Baths at Lo Xiang; dodges the drive of the crevice!

5: The perfect lizard burns the village; dominates the drive of the feline!

Goldeneye's hand:

1: The mantis splits the paradise; scatters the energy of the flower!

2: The tsunami sings through the ricefield; avoids the descent of the fortification!

3: The tiger moves over the foothills; dodges the chaos of the tides!

4: The cherry blossom falls close to the forest; wards off the pain of the settlement!

5: The foot bows higher than the plain; averts the speed of the spring!

Darkwolf

First Post
The foot bows higher than the plain; averts the speed of the spring!

Goldeneye gives a courteous bow to his opponent and the judge then strikes out with a viscious 1-2 combo: a fast punch to hopefully cause the opponent to duck right into a mighty kick while averting his opponents ability to spring back.

MeepoTheMighty

First Post

The perfect lizard burns the village; dominates the drive of the feline!

Drawing on his reptilian power and the blood of his draconic ancestors, Meepo launches fire from his fingers, sending it searing across the night sky to burn his enemy. He then uses catlike grace to dart away from Goldeneye's attack.

Remove ads