• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[YB] Meepo vs. Goldeneye - Lady Wei judging

Rini

First Post
::A maid dressed in lavender sticks her head over a knoll to make an anouncement.::

We are very sorry for the Lady's lateness in declaration, but she is ill and will not be available as of today. Perhaps tommorrow or the next day, should the Lady be feeling better.

Sabaron

First Post
"You know, guys, when I'm out that long, you can find someone else, even if I have a good excuse, really."

"But since you were both so nice and waited, I'll give the point this round to Goldeneye, since snakes are too scary for me when they speak."

Point Goldeneye! 5 points Meepo, 2 points Goldeneye.

Hands:

Goldeneye:

<MechaMeowth> 1: The west wind falls on top of the clearing as it unfailingly mangles the isle; wards off the pain of the rodent!
<MechaMeowth> 2: The fist calmly kicks the paradise; avoids the beauty of the club!
<MechaMeowth> 3: The oak tracks by the swamp and decimates the spring; removes the terror of the grass!
<MechaMeowth> 4: The lotus blossom slashes near the peaks; shreds the motion of the flower!
<MechaMeowth> 5: The oak cautiously cuts the vineyard; dodges the energy of the settlement! *yen*

Meepo:

<MechaMeowth> 1: The scorpion speaks below the cavern; grasps the rising of the body!
<MechaMeowth> 2: The grasshopper masterfully bashes the temple and dodges close to the spring; dodges the slash of the horn!
<MechaMeowth> 3: The blizzard elegantly overwhelms the rapids and brilliantly slaughters the Cherry Blossom Pagoda; shields the edge of the wind!
<MechaMeowth> 4: The evasive nunchaku charges the cliff; removes the chaos of the isle and tumbles over the stab of the isle!
<MechaMeowth> 5: The snake rains upon the cavern; parts the tempest of the insect!

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
The grasshopper masterfully bashes the temple and dodges close to the spring; dodges the slash of the horn!

The little kobold summons the strength of the grassopper into his legs, leaping into the air in order to dodge his enemy's charge. As he comes down, he aims his foot straight towards Goldeneye's temple, attempting to shatter his skull with a powerful blow.

Sabaron

First Post
Lady Wei hears a loud *CRACK* come from Goldeneye's skull.

"Oh my!" She rushes to the fallen gnome, healing his broken skull with a touch of magic.

"This fight can't go on... Goldeneye is too badly injured!"

Point and match Meepo!

Meepo, your cruel, mean victory over the little gnomelet earns you the rank of Green Belt 0, the skull-crushing style of Grasshopper, the ability to learn another style from a master, a Chi Strike, and you Master your Emotions after dealing a blow like that and not feeling sorry for your fallen foe. Your record is 4-1 (nice!) and you score 2 yen, unless Goldeneye is feeling stupid. ;)

Goldeneye, you poor dear, that looked like it hurt! If you give the mean ol' kobold 2 yen you won't lose any progress you've made, I promise. I'll take good care of you until your head is better! Your record is now 5-4 (not bad!). Should you have been hit on the head *really* hard and not give Meepo the yen, you drop to Copper Sash 0.

Last edited:

Remove ads