Your Pizza Order

What are your three favorite pizza toppings?

• Anchovies

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Apples

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Artichoke hearts

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Asparagus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bacon

Votes: 19 13.5%
  • Bamboo shoots

• Banana peppers

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Basil

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • Bell pepper

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Butternut squash

• Canadian bacon

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • Capers

• Cauliflower

• Chicken

Votes: 13 9.2%
  • Chili oil/chili crisp

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Chutney

• Clams

• Eggplant

• Garlic

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • Ground beef

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Ham

Votes: 13 9.2%
  • Hazelnuts

• Hearts of palm

• Jalapenos

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • Lobster

• Olives, black

Votes: 19 13.5%
  • Olives, green

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Olives, kalamata

• Olive oil

• Onion, green (scallions)

• Onion, raw

Votes: 24 17.0%
  • Onion, pickled

• Mayonnaise

• Meatballs

• Mushrooms

Votes: 47 33.3%
  • Pepperoni

Votes: 64 45.4%
  • Pepperocinis

• Pineapple

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • Pine nuts

• Potato

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Sausage

Votes: 42 29.8%
  • Shrimp

• Smoked oysters

• Spinach

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Tomatoes, fresh

• Tomatoes, sun-dried

• Zucchini

• Ketchup

• Tuna

• Sriracha

• Kimchi

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Not a single vote for meatballs? That's surprising; it's one of the most popular toppings in my gaming group. I guess it's nobody's first, second, or third choice.

If we placed our hypothetical pizza order right now with 37 votes, our meat pizza would be Pepperoni (17 votes), Mushroom (12 votes), and Sausage (10 votes). Our vegetarian pizza would be Mushroom (12), Pineapple (7), and we'd flip a coin to decide between Onion and Jalapenos (6 each). Pretty standard.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Not a single vote for meatballs? That's surprising; it's one of the most popular toppings in my gaming group. I guess it's nobody's first, second, or third choice.

If we placed our hypothetical pizza order right now with 37 votes, our meat pizza would be Pepperoni (17 votes), Mushroom (12 votes), and Sausage (10 votes). Our vegetarian pizza would be Mushroom (12), Pineapple (7), and we'd flip a coin to decide between Onion and Jalapenos (6 each). Pretty standard.

Your meat pizza would be mushrooms? Y'all got some STRANGE carnivores.

Last edited:

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
You meat pizza would be mushrooms? Y'all got some STRANGE carnivores.
I meant that the meat pizza isn't restricted to dietary preferences...it can have meat and veggies on it and still be edible to carnivores.

I didn't put together a list for kosher, halal, vegan, gluten-free, etc pizzas because I wasn't sure how far down the rabbit hole I could go with this gag and have it still be funny. But it would be interesting to see.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
There's a wide variety of toppings I fine perfectly enjoyable. There's a small number of toppings that I find kinda revolting. I don't care much what is on it, so long as it isn't on the small list.
This is the way.

In an alternate universe, someone named SagaciousAlias has just created a poll asking people to vote for their three least favorite pizza toppings...

Snarf Zagyg

I meant that the meat pizza isn't restricted to dietary preferences...it can have meat and veggies on it and still be edible to carnivores.

I didn't put together a list for kosher, halal, vegan, gluten-free, etc pizzas because I wasn't sure how far down the rabbit hole I could go with this gag and have it still be funny. But it would be interesting to see.

1. For a real carnivore, the definition of a "veggie" is the scallop that is wrapped in bacon.

Wait, no. That's for poser vegan carnivores. Real carnivores eat bacon wrapped in bacon.

2. The idea of a gluten-free pizza is similar to the idea of a fun-free theme park; I can understand the concept in theory, but ... why? WHY?!?!

aco175

Legend
Meat, Meat, Meat.

1626454390309.png

In my case, because I have no choice, unless I want to be sick. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have the real thing. Though thankfully, I can eat sourdough pizza crusts with no problem (the enzymes in sourdough make it tolerable for some with gluten sensitivities).

One of the best pizzas I ever had before I developed my current issues was a gorgonzola and arugula pizza in Rome. Unbelievably good!

2. The idea of a gluten-free pizza is similar to the idea of a fun-free theme park; I can understand the concept in theory, but ... why? WHY?!?!

Snarf Zagyg

In my case, because I have no choice, unless I want to be sick. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have the real thing. Though thankfully, I can eat sourdough pizza crusts with no problem (the enzymes in sourdough make it tolerable for some with gluten sensitivities).

One of the best pizzas I ever had before I developed my current issues was a gorgonzola and arugula pizza in Rome. Unbelievably good!

As long as it's not some Keto/Paleo/Atkins nonsense.

Look, if you are cursed by medical condition to not be able to enjoy sweet, sweet donuts, I can sympathize.

As the old saying goes-

"How do you know if someone is on keto?"
"Oh, don't worry. They'll tell you."

Remove ads