• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Leif

Adventurer
Soda? That's poison. Water on the other hand is what you should drink.
Yeah, I agree. I was just trying to make allowances for those who have not sworn-off the cola addiction yet. That, and a Dr. Pepper or Mtn. Dew Throwback is a refreshing change of pace a time or two per week.

By and large, however, I agree with you -- Don't listen to the lawyer. Any lawyer. Unless you're in court being represented by him/her.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Tuesday they pulled all 30 staples and gave the ok for up to 3 miles of walking per day. I am ecstatic!! My favorite wifi place is a 2 mile round trip and the VA is a 3 mile round trip! I still wish I had a car.

I am still under a 10 lb carry limit, so practice with the 50 caliber sniper rifle is out.

I have been eating Marie Calander microwave meals and sandwiches of fresh tomatoes and red leaf lettuce, but I have half a pork loin that I took out of the freezer that is soon to be cut and marinated. 1 or 2 microwave meals left. Greek yogurt is almost out which is a crying shame.

Leif

Adventurer
Tuesday they pulled all 30 staples and gave the ok for up to 3 miles of walking per day. I am ecstatic!! My favorite wifi place is a 2 mile round trip and the VA is a 3 mile round trip! I still wish I had a car.

I am still under a 10 lb carry limit, so practice with the 50 caliber sniper rifle is out.

I have been eating Marie Calander microwave meals and sandwiches of fresh tomatoes and red leaf lettuce, but I have half a pork loin that I took out of the freezer that is soon to be cut and marinated. 1 or 2 microwave meals left. Greek yogurt is almost out which is a crying shame.
Be careful about eating those frozen dinners for too long. I did that several years back and wound up with the screaming trots for awhile.

Gosh, limited to 10 lbs, I 'd have to get help aiming in the bathroom. Poor guy!
That's ten POUNDS not ten GRAMS! :p

Remove ads