Pathfinder 1E [OOC] Way of the Wicked

G

Guest 11456

[section]
Armides looks at the downed guard with a little smile and a look that briefly could be considered bafflement as if he couldn't understand how things came to such a state. The expression passes and he looks around at his companions in escape.

"I doubt we have much time." He scowls and gives an irritated look in the dog's direction. "Should we shut that thing up?"

He kneels down by the guard and gives him a quick pat-down. Armides doubts the guard has much of worth but he wants to be sure. After a moment he begins dragging the guard around the side of the bridge with the intent of rolling him down into the water where, hopefully, the guard's armor will weigh him down and hide the body. He moves slow enough that if anyone wanted to stop him with a better plan they easily could.​

OOC: We are still in initiative order, so Shayuri is up before Armides can get another action. Sorry for any confusion.​

G

Guest 11456

Tailspinner, with just me and Shayuri still playing maybe we should discuss how we're going to move forward.

What would you, the players, like to do. I can recruit more players or let y'all play second characters or something else I haven't thought of.

Remove ads