[AU] Siege on Ebonring Keep

rangerjohn

Explorer
Danwyn sips his ale, while considering the loresong's suggestion of forming a group. He decides it just may be a good idea. When questions are invited, he asks "how far to the keep? and are their any known dangers between here and there?"

Rybaer

First Post
Bean looks a little puzzled at Pyior's question about rhodin hearts. "Not too sure about any chambers, but I'd wager their hearts are small, black, and shrivelled."

To Danwyn she says, "The Keep is probably a good three or four days hike from here. There is an old road you can follow, though it's likely quite overgrown once you get more than a day or so from Lothis. There are some groups of bandits that operate in the area, as well as a healthy assortment of wild creatures. Might even be some rhodin bands wandering about, if any managed to survive the attack on the Keep."

ShadowX

First Post
Dayan raises an eyebrow and an interested look crosses is face as Bean creates a blade much as he himself did. "I don't think I have ever had the pleasure of meeting a wind witch. Why is it you choose to run this establishment with skills such as yours?"

Rybaer

First Post
ShadowX said:
Dayan raises an eyebrow and an interested look crosses is face as Bean creates a blade much as he himself did. "I don't think I have ever had the pleasure of meeting a wind witch. Why is it you choose to run this establishment with skills such as yours?"

"Young one," she replies with a sagely grin, "you can't imagine how useful my skills are in running a tavern catering to adventurers. Besides, after all the dangers I faced in my youth, I felt it was time to take it down a notch."

Mirth

Explorer
"Well, little ones..." Ys-Baddaden says as looks down at the assembled group, "...it seems our path is clear. I, for one, am up for a bit of adventure. What say you all? Shall we join forces and go see what this 'truth' this 'speaker' has to impart?"

garyh

First Post
mirthcard said:
"Well, little ones..." Ys-Baddaden says as looks down at the assembled group, "...it seems our path is clear. I, for one, am up for a bit of adventure. What say you all? Shall we join forces and go see what this 'truth' this 'speaker' has to impart?"

"Aye, Ys-Baddaden," Pirythanis replied. "I'm eager to test my mettle against these beasts. And," the sibeccai continued with a wicked grin, "most certainly, my metal as well."

Rybaer

First Post
Bean grins broadly and raises her mug to you one last time. "Good luck to you!" she says and polishes off her drink.

"You're welcome to enjoy your drinks, but I wouldn't dawdle long if were you. There are likely other groups on their way to answer the call for help. I'm not sure how many people Irana can afford to hire...and the first on the trail of this missing item might have the advantage.

"I need to attend to business of my own, so farewell if you have no last questions."

[OOC - It's an hour past noon. Most any mundane supplies can be purchased at Mith & Mith just a block or two away. If there are any special requests for things you'd like to handle before leaving, just make your intentions known.]

Last edited:

Remove ads