• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Assault on Raven's Ruin - OOC

dog45

First Post
Heh...don't worry about it. I didn't really stress the war a lot in the pre-game anyway.

Aurora: I need a list of your prepared spells.

dog45

First Post
Due to the Thanksgiving weekend I'll be with family most of the time, as I imagine yall will be too. I'll still be posting when I can, but I understand if people are unable to. So the next few days will probably be a little slow in the game, if it advances at all. Enjoy the holiday.

Difflam

First Post
Not living in the USA, I do not celebrate Thanksgiving :)

But happy Thanksgiving to you all, no problem from me if the game slows down for a few days. Enjoy your holiday! ;)

Aurora

First Post
I have only had intermittent internet access, and being a procrastinator, it always seems when I get around to the PbP, it dies. I am going to catch up tomorrow as I now should have my DSL problems ironed out.

Kularian

First Post
Hehe, I should've checked here. I've been gone until last night at about midnight here, so I didn't get a chance to post until now, and I was a little worried that the plot would've advanced a whole bunch. But everything looks good, so...back to RPing! :D

dog45

First Post
Map that Baur gives you.

Attachments

• shortmap.GIF
    shortmap.GIF
    127.6 KB · Views: 120

Remove ads