HP 1

conditions: normal

defenses:
DODGE 7
PARRY 7
FORTITUDE 9
TOUGHNESS 13 (13 Impervious)
WILL 8

Immunity (poison, disease, crit, suffocation, cold)

[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
<Phone>
"Good, good. We'll be having the usual, and the neighbours may be joining us. Leave the cat, it'll find its own way back."
[sblock=Decryption]
"(Good good=not the best outcome.) Stick to the plan, the Agency is looking into the Brazil mission, they know it's connected. Keep Felix with you, you might need the help."[/sblock]

OOC:
Pls post whether you'd like to continue RPing or if you want me to skip forward.
Has a decision been made on Laura? I know she wants to join, I assume she's going to assist in the 'infiltration'?

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Sounds delicious!" replies Uomo and hangs the phone. He stares at the strange faces and smiles "We are not having lunch of course, we'll stick with the plan and infiltrate; the Agency is now investigating the events in Brazil, and they are not as dumb as to not see it's connected. Laura, are you final on your desicion? There will be risks, I won't lie to you." Uomo says, and instinctively thinks "Won't i?" with a mental smirk. He thanks the absence of telepaths in the group.

BBs

First Post
Laura speaks with confidence "Just being what I am brings risks, I'm tired of running, and at least owe you all for the protection, I'm positive on my decision."

Jemal

Adventurer
After landing once more in Spokane, they recognize the driver from their first trip, who nods and motions them over to a waiting van. He drives the group silently to the Rocky Mountain Cabin where the Mister Phoenix, awaits. Upon exiting, they see the old man laying back in his chair, asleep. The driver motions you all forward, then leans on the hood.

[sblock=perception DC 15]
Phoenix is not actually asleep, but appears to be in some form of meditation or trance.
[/sblock]

OOC: which characters have taken the time to check out the news? Also did Terry check his Encrypted Message, or is he waiting for later?
Also, I need to know if your characters intend to wait for the old man to notice them, or attempt to 'awaken' him.

Walking Dad

First Post
Frost

"He seems to be 'occupied'. This is something other than normal sleep."
Frost remarks at seeing Mr Phoenix.
"Best we don't disturb him."

[sblock=OOC]
Frost will not try to awake him. He will have been on an online news portal, but not watching TV.

----

Frost

HP 1

conditions: normal

defenses:
DODGE 7
PARRY 7
FORTITUDE 9
TOUGHNESS 13 (13 Impervious)
WILL 8

Immunity (poison, disease, crit, suffocation, cold)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Nonsense! He must be contrrolling his otherr selves, but we need him herre now." says Uomo, and walks towards the man, "Phoenix, we've rretrrieved Young miss Laurra, Phoenix!" the man says with as many 'r's as he can muster. If he does not react to sound, Uomo will have no problem in walking in a give him a little shake.

jkason

First Post
Also did Terry check his Encrypted Message, or is he waiting for later?

[sblock=ooc]Given his penchant for networking, Terry's probably seen some of the news, but I seem to have missed something, as I don't recall Terry getting an encrypted message other than Uomo's 'codespeak' back and forth with the boss?[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
[sblock=Jkason]
It was back in post 192. Twas only a single sentence when the interference went down, you probably missed it. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads