• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Have you bought any (non DM's Guild] 3rd party 5E products?

Have you bought any [non DM's Guild] 3rd party 5E products?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • No

Votes: 27 28.4%

JeffB

Legend
I supported the Goodman Games Adventure Kickstarter.

Purchased the first two Quests of Doom PDFs from FGG.

I subbed to ENSider for a bit until my 5E game slacked off (And it's FAR better than what I'm seeing on DMs Guild , thats for sure)

The Thule mini adventures look like a future purchase. I picked up a couple of the 13th Age ones already.

dmdcdubs

First Post
I've bought 5th Edition Foes and have backed Tome of Beasts and I'm waiting eagerly for that one. You can never have too many monsters, and 5th Ed Foes has been very useful so far.

I did as well. It was pretty cool and had some neat ideas as well as updated rehashes from the past. They also offer (GASP) PDFS!!

flamewizo

First Post
Please Can somebody fill me in with what DMguilding and EN5ider actually is still quite new to D&D and hugely interested in learning all I can as a DM and Player. Also any good pointers on useful info home brew etc.

Last edited:

Jeff Carlsen

Adventurer
Please Can somebody fill me in with what DMguilding and EN5ider actually is still quite new to D&D and hugely interested in learning all I can as a DM and Player. Also any good pointers on useful info home brew etc.

The Dungeon Master's Guild is a program by Wizards of the Coast for fan and third party generated content. By following some rules and only publish in PDF form on their site, content creators may use a wide swath of Wizard's copyrighted material in their own products.

En5sider is a publication run by ENWorld containing a variety of game materials. It works on a patronage model. You pledge an amount of your choosing per article (with a monthly limit), and that funds the creation of content.

Scottius

Adventurer
Besides being a subscriber to En5ider for some time now, I've also picked up Fifth Edition Foes & the various Quests of Doom volumes for 5th Edition. I kickstarted Skullduggery & Tome of Beasts as well.

Since I haven't been interested in any of the official books (Campaign Paths, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide) put out since the core books I actually have more third party 5th Edition books than I have official WOTC ones.

Saplatt

Explorer
Primeval Thule (very pleased with it) and backed Tome of Beats (very excited).

Plus a handful of DTRPG adventures and supplements, mostly for the monsters.

Nellisir

Hero
Borderlands and Skullduggery so far. En5ider soon. I've finally got a steady job with a reasonable paycheck, but I still have to be cautious with the funds.

Remove ads