• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Daggers at Midnight

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
GM: Since Gathering Information takes some time, the others could have done something else meanwhile. Otherwise the clock is advanced to supper time.
OOC: [rant]this is exactly the reason why i objected to the banning of craft scroll and other craft <magic stuff>. now I have a character that has time, but cannot craft a simple scroll because of an accounting concern.[/rant]

mfloyd3

Explorer
Garnet looks at the sun and considers their situation. "We should get something to eat and then set up in the temple," she says. "It might be good to be in position before sunset, in case this Infernal has...scouts of some kind on the street."

Shayuri

First Post
"Oh yes, food!" Maia exclaims, putting a hand on her stomach. "I think I need some too. Are you sure we shouldn't do anything else all day though besides wait in the church? It might not even come back!"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
*GRoweLLLLlllllLLL*
"Food ist ok." Says Heinrick stoically, despite the sounds of a belling stomach

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Who knows, maybe we can scare up some information from the dinner crowd that we couldn't from the lunch crowd." Ausk will head to a nearby eatery and try to fill his brain as he and Alf fill their bellies. Trying not to be too obvious, he inquires abut the church and anybody currently using it, filling the role of an agent for a party interested in restoring the church to its former glory.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads