• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Daggers at Midnight

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ausk doesn't learn anything more than the rumors and wild stories he has already heard about the abandoned cathedral.

GM: Anyone else? Or do you want to advance to the Cathedral?

Shayuri

First Post
After eating, Maia steps outside to enjoy the weather and spies a doughty man in armor walking past with the sigil of the city on his armor and shield. n impulse she hurries after him.

"Excuse me, sir? Are you what is called a 'guard' here?"

The man paused and turned with a world-weary expression. "Yes?"

Maia beamed at him. "Did the guard who worked out here last night see anything strange? Like a flying woman crossing the sky? Perhaps he mentiond something?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pari scratches his head, then Tagaiwi's head, then his own head again. He comes up with nothing else to try that may yield helpful results. Neither does the tiger.

OOC: Ready, boss.

mfloyd3

Explorer
While the party assembles outside, Garnet takes one more look at the old gnome who serves as the bartender. Sidling up, she asks, "Tell me, have you ever heard of a gnome named Madarius?"

OOC: Diplomacy untrained

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: Now that we have confirmed that the entire party is terrible at collecting information, perhaps we should try to investigate the church a bit further before the rest of the guests arrive.

Ausk will do a quick search of the area surrounding the church to look for signs of activity related to the church.

[sblock=Ausk's mini stats]
Ausk
Initiative: +2
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 34 Current:
CMB: +4 CMD: 16 Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +3

Current Weapon: Heavy Flail
Notable Effects:

Spells Remaining: 1st Level 5/5[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
GM: I think you scouted around the abandoned cathedral the first time around.

The guards have not heard any reports of flying women. Of course it was early in the morning yesterday and Narissa may have went to ground fairly quickly.

The gnomish bartender has never heard of anyone named Madarius.

After dinner, dusk falls and you make your way to the abandoned cathedral once again. Scouting around, you don't see any signs of new occupation or other activity that maybe came and went. The door is slightly ajar as you left it yesterday morning.

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Anybody have any ideas of how to check out the top floor? I suppose I could send Alf if push came to shove, but he really isn't trained, so I don't know how reliable his reports would be."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Rope and grapple?" heinrich searches his backpack and after a bit a long line of sharp words in the language of the northern baronies is uttered, "I fear I have Neict"

Last edited:

Remove ads