[LPF] Daggers at Midnight

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Seeking allies sounds good to me, but we need to move pretty quickly I think. She'll still be looking for yours truly, for one thing. And this has now become more than just personal for me. This woman is a disease on the city and we need to cut her out."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Gregor.jpg

Gregor nods, "Probably a good idea. If there is nothing further, you can see yourselves out. Pharadale, have the mercenaries make a hole for our guests."

Pharadale.jpg

Pharadale shrugs and opens the door to speak to the grumbling men outside. You can overhear a few griping about payment even though they did not do much, "Okay, you lot. Step aside or you won't get any silver at all."

mfloyd3

Explorer
"C'mon, then," mutters Garnet gruffly. "No point in hanging around here. Let's head over to the Dunn Wright. If we can't find help there, at least we can drink." She pushes past the mercenaries, paying them no mind.

sunshadow21

Explorer
Ausk will allow the group to find a replacement for him at the inn, as he needs to take some time for self reflection on his life.

OOC: Ausk just isn't working out the way I expected him to. Once the Ultimate Combat stuff is made legal, he will be getting a complete rewrite.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=Ausk & Ultimate Combat]
Ausk just isn't working out the way I expected him to. Once the Ultimate Combat stuff is made legal, he will be getting a complete rewrite.
I built my last character with stuff from Ultimate Combat. You can always ask to have the specific stuff reviewed and voted on so you can do your remake. ;)[/sblock]
GM: I will advance the clock once Maia & Pari have exited the apartment to signal they have nothing further from either Gregor or Pharadale.

Shayuri

First Post
Feeling that some kind of benediction was needed, Maia takes a deep breath and regards the dangerous villains around her with the kind of moist-eyed affection normally reserved for high-school friends on the eve of graduation.

"Thanks for helping us," she said sincerely, "It's good that when we solve this for ourselves, we'll be helping you too. And I'm just really, really glad we didn't have to kill all of you. Bye!"

With that, Maia is too choked up to say more and hurries after the others to find more friends.

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: Right now, I'm simply waiting on final numbers from this adventure before I can do equipment and decide if I want to spend more DMCs on him.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pari looks at his waifish friend in amazement for a moment, then begins to chuckle as he makes his exit, hand on Tagaiwi's ruff. His throaty chuckle becomes a full blown laugh as he moves farther from the building.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Gregor.jpg

Gregor could care less and returns to his coughing fits and contemplates a future without the priestess harrying him.

Pharadale.jpg

Pharadale is more practical and polite, "Farewell, and good luck with the wench."

You leave the apartment building and return to the street. After about a half an hour you find yourselves looking at a beast's head on a pike displayed in from of the Dunn Wright Inn. You don't remember it being there before.

Heinrich and Ausk say their farewells and depart.

GM: Go ahead and post in the Dunn Wright Inn. We are on intermission while I do admin work and get XP totals done. You might as well divvy up treasure too so we can start back fresh. I will start a new IC thread for the next part.

Remove ads