[LPF] Daggers at Midnight

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: :lol: And I was waiting for Gregor to answer before posting an interaction. :lol:

"I agree, Garnett. Time to take the fight to this Casatta, I believe. However, I'd like to hear what the rest of you think."

Shayuri

First Post
"We can't just let her keep spreading diseases and accusing gnomes of being criminals when they aren't," Maia opines. "Also, we should make sure she never finds that horn, as I believe it's likely she would do bad things with it."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"We can start with this Sunderham Imports place. If she's not there, possibly one of her cronies can tell us where she is. Or we could draw her to us there once we've scoped the place out."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pharadale.jpg

Pharadale follows the conversation, "From what Gregor has said, and seeing her handiwork, you all are pretty confident."

Gregor.jpg

Gregor nods, "Yeah, that is one dangerous cu-" <cough> "... er, woman. Krell was trying to earn her favor to just get into her inner circle of minions."

"She will be there at Sunderham Imports with her cronies, I have no doubt. Though, you lot might need to get some help if you are to be sure of taking her out. If you fail, she will likely come after me for telling you where to find her." With his sickened state, the weak-looking man is clearly in no position to be of assistance though.

Shayuri

First Post
"She sounds dangerous. Maybe even more than the flying demon-woman," Maia says thoughtfully. "If Gregor can't help, we could try to find someone who can. Someone like Casatta probably has a lot of people who want to stop her. We just have to bring them together."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pharadale.jpg

Pharadale shrugs, "I would not know."

Gregor.jpg

Gregor gives it some thought and replies, "I think is keeping a rather low profile in her hideout, but one never knows."

Remove ads