S3: The Scythe of Seto (Bront Judging)[Completed]

Boddynock

First Post
OOC: Eusebius will take Torvin back to Orussus, to the high priest at the temple there. He'll ask Trimble if he has anything which would help restrain the wererat for the journey. If the worst come to the worst, perhaps Trimble can make some sovereign glue which Eusebius will then use to glue Torvin's hands to something large and heavy ... or something like that. I'll think of the details later.

Manzanita

First Post
Sorry, guys,I'm having a tough time getting posts in here. I' haven't forgotten about you though.

The group manages to get back to Orussus without incidence. The high priest is very sad to hear of Torvin's state, but is pleased with Eusebius' role.

"I don't know what to do with him now. We have no cure for his disease. But we will continue our search. Thanks for your help, Father."

Boddynock

First Post
Eusebius bows to the high priest before saying, "In my travels, I came across a shrine where one of my companions was healed of his lycanthropy. He had only been recently afflicted ... but there may still be hope for Torvin. Perhaps he could be taken there."

OOC: Blood of the Werewolf & ditto

Patlin

Explorer
"Would he need to return to a state of grace or something first? Mystic shrined might not work as well, given the evil acts he has performed."

Manzanita

First Post
I'd assumed you'd take him to that shrine. But at this point, I need to just wrap this one up, so I'm not going to DM it. Patlin may know more about that shrine than he actually posted in our werewolf adventure. I was assuming it would cure Torvin. It's relevent in that it will affect Torvin's future NPC status whether or not he's cured.

Manzanita

First Post
Final XP award part 1.

03/01/08 to 11/11/08 Time spent:
6th level characters (Ogrin, Beamer, Banion, Razh & Eusebius): 2550 XPs

This should put everyone up to 7th. Then I'll award encounter XPs, which will put at least one of you to 8th.

Manzanita

First Post
Final XP award part 2:

Beamer:
Soapbubble riddle: 200 XPs
Chess strategy: 500 XPs
individual combat vs injured gargoyle: 300 XPs
defeating Lothar, Sangster & Torvin (whole fight): 2000 XPs
Destroying Scythe (all 3 modules): 1500 XPs

Beamer Total: 4500 XPs

Banion:
Passing Black Knight: 1800 XPs
defeating Lothar, Sangster & Torvin (partial fight): 1000 XPs

Banion Total: 4300 XPs

Eusebius:
Defeating Black Queen : 1800 XPs
defeating Lothar, Sangster & Torvin (whole fight): 2000 XPs

Eusebius Total: 5300 XPs

Ogrin
Chess Strategy bonus: 200 XPs
Defeating gnoll skeleton pawn: 450 XPs
Defeating/bypassing 2 ogres: 1200 XPs
traps: failed to detect/deactivate
Destroying Scythe (2 modules): 1000 XPs

Ogrin Total: 3850 XPs

Razh
Chess Strategy bonus: 500 XPs
Individual combat vs: wounded minotaur knight, 3 gnoll skeleton pawns, gargoyle bishop, minotaur knight, scorpion rook, wounded King (chain devil), mirror Razh: 7500 XPs
Destroying Scythe (2 modules): 1000 XPs

Razh total: 10,000 XP (levels to 8th)

Congratulations on your new levels! Thanks for playing! I hope LEW survives long enough to let you use your new-found powers!

Manzanita

First Post
Not a lot of treasure in this one. But let's assume you searched the bodies of the fallen, and that the coins paid for the 'identification'

From Sangter: +1 small metal shield
+1 throwing axe

From Lothar: MW heavy crossbow (formerly Nurlan's)
Adamantine dwarven war axe.

Boddynock

First Post
Not a lot of treasure in this one. But let's assume you searched the bodies of the fallen, and that the coins paid for the 'identification'

From Sangter: +1 small metal shield
+1 throwing axe

From Lothar: MW heavy crossbow (formerly Nurlan's)
Adamantine dwarven war axe.
Eusebius is happy for his comrades to share the loot between themselves.

Remove ads