• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Terrible sequels

General_Tangent

Adventurer
It does, but so does Hawk the Slayer. And as much as I enjoy its cheese, neither is the best D&D movie anymore. D&D: Honor Among Thieves really does surpass both in general cinematic quality (and in D&Dness).

Hawk the Slayer was meant to have a sequel which thankfully never happened.

MGibster

Legend
I don't know about that. It's remarkably representative of most of the D&D groups I've played in.
It's been a long, long time since I've heard anyone at a D&D game quote Monty Python. Which is great, because I don't particularly care for Monty Python all that much. I suspect Python quotes were from back in the day when old geezers like me were young.

hgjertsen

Explorer
It's been a long, long time since I've heard anyone at a D&D game quote Monty Python. Which is great, because I don't particularly care for Monty Python all that much. I suspect Python quotes were from back in the day when old geezers like me were young.
I have heard one or two unladen swallow jokes at my table of zoomers but we may be an outlier.

Ryujin

Legend
More Pythonesque, than directly reference Python, in my case.

Remove ads