Viridian Plague--Act I: A Glimmer of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
[SBLOCK=Trayah and Rystil]"Ulgh, how vile," scoffs Whinoah. "But why would they work to kill the life they need for power? That doesn't make sense."[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Whinoah and Trayah]"Hmm? What do you mean? Do you mean the darkness the spirits feel? It doesn't seem like the darkness is destroying all life or anything like that...in fact, if it is just killing animals and sentient beings, then it would be more of an effort to get rid of anyone who could stop her..."[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[SBLOCK=Trayah and Rystil]"I guess I'm confused as to what this darkness is then." says Whinoah. "What is it, and what effects does it have?."[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Whinoah and Trayah]"Unfortunately, that is the problem...we simply don't know. But none of those who went to check have returned, and even some who barely strayed at all from the safety of the Spirit Circle around the village have gone missing...Other than a darkness the spirits have sensed, we know very little..."[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Whinoah & Rystil
[SBLOCK]*Trayah steps a short distance away from the conversation, still listening as he surveys the feldori present, wondering if any of them are the one spoken of. As he looks, he speaks to the empty air once again...*

In Yharzu (whispered)
[SBLOCK]“Amanal, can you sense any amongst the feldori who might be the Cat of Many Faces? I’m not sure what it means, but it doesn’t sound like any feldori I’ve ever met or heard of...”[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Trayah and Whinoah]
[SBLOCK=Trayah Only]"Hmm...I am afraid that I cannot identify that for sure...The spirits of prophecy often speak in riddles...but have no worry, let us hope that this Feldori knows who she is, yes?"[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Slagg Bonecruncher: Tralg/Male (Giant 1/ Raider 2/ Gladiator 3)

RA and M’ress: [sblock]* As they continued on Slagg became annoyed with two things… One the pace. It was much to slow but he tried to be reasonable and the other was the lack of communication. *

“Pretty Pleione, M’ress. Speak! Me no understand kitten.” [/sblock]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Whinoah & Rystil
[SBLOCK]*Trayah continue to coverse with the air.*

In Yharzu (whispered)
[SBLOCK]“That is my greatest hope, that she does know she’s needed, but I wish she would present herself to the elders and offer her assistance. Perhaps the spirit refers to a feldori Animist, they can definitely change shape...”[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Trayah and Whinoah][SBLOCK=Trayah Only]"Yes...perhaps it is an Animist who is also skilled in other areas as well, and that is why she wears many faces?"[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads