Viridian Plague--Act I: A Glimmer of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
M'ress, Female Feldori Animist/Gladiator

[SBLOCK=M'ress and Slagg][SBLOCK=Seelie]
Pleione said:
"Oh dear! And if they are all on edge about something, they just might...We need to let them know that Slagg is harmless unless provoked."
"I will, dear one," M'ress replied.[/SBLOCK]
*M'ress spoke with the Nymph, agreeing with her.*
[SBLOCK=Feldori]
Feldori girl said:
"Well...uhh...the elders are really brave, so maybe they won't be scared of him?"
"Let's not take that chance, cousin," M'ress replied. "Please guide us to where your elders are. We will stop before we get too close - to allow the tribe to get used to my friend first. I think that sending someone out to greet us would be better than us heading into your village."[/SBLOCK]
*M'ress gave instructions to the young Feldori girl, then turned to the Tralg and Nymph.*

"Let's gather everything up that ours and head out," M'ress stated in Seelie then Tralg, "We will follow the child until we near her village then stop. I will either go in with the child or have her send someone back with her from the village to speak with us."

[sblock=Rystil only]*During the journey, M'ress will continue to look for landmarks to determine where she is. 'Am I near home?' M'ress thought. 'It's been so long . . . I don't know if I would recognize it.' [/SBLOCK][/sblock]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Slagg Bonecruncher: Tralg/Male (Giant 1/ Raider 2/ Gladiator 3)

RA and M’ress:[sblock]* Slagg grunted in annoyance at M’ress’ words but, as always, it was all bark and no bite when it came to her. They had a deep bond, he knew instinctively that she would do as she felt was right but by doing so she would probably need his protection, and Slagg did what M’ress asked of him. He gathered their few merger possessions, which were very merger compared to what he was use to carrying, but kept his axe close just in case things went bad… *

* Slagg fought off the urge to pick up M’ress, like Pleione he felt she would be safer on his broad shoulders, but he knew that she would never go for such overbearing protection. *

“Go now,” Slagg spoke in-between grunts. [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Trayah and Whinoah]"That won't be as easy as you might think," Sirra replies cautiously, "Since the Drragonlorrd vanished into the jungles everr since the darrkness has been grrowing...We don't even know wherre she is for surre."

"Well, we do have a pretty good idea...She's supposed to be in the Lyrithian Copse, or somewhere nearby..."

"Supposedly, but we haven't hearrd back from anyone who visited therre for a long time. Don't you think that this is a bit morre than coincidence?"[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=M'ress and Slagg][SBLOCK=Feldori]"Umm...okay. But I think they're having a meeting or something soon so maybe they won't be able to come out?"[/SBLOCK] *The Feldori girl replies, not really sure, as she turns to lead the trio through the jungle.*

[SBLOCK=M'ress](OOC: Do you want to have M'ress come from the area around Chaarz village, the village where the PCs are gathering at the moment? That's totally up to you :)[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Slagg Bonecruncher: Tralg/Male (Giant 1/ Raider 2/ Gladiator 3)

RA and M’ress: [sblock]* Slagg ignores the Feldori girl. He doesn’t see her as a threat as he knows he could kill her at a moment’s notice but his eyes and sense work overtime in observing their surroundings. * [/sblock]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Whinoah & Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Coincidence or not, it at least gives us a point to start investigating the incidents that are haunting the jungle,” Trayah interjects, as Sirra finishes.[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[SBLOCK=Trayah and Rystil]"Well, finding her seems paramount regardless. If she is the source, then finding her will help, and if now, her help could be vital."

Whinoah looks at Sirra "You seem to harbor great distrust for this Dragonlord. Is there a reason why?"[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
M'ress, Female Feldori Animist/Gladiator

[SBLOCK=M'ress and Slagg][SBLOCK=Feldori]
Feldori girl said:
"Umm...okay. But I think they're having a meeting or something soon so maybe they won't be able to come out?"
"Then if my friend still does not want to approach the village, I will enter the village with you," M'ress replied. "Cousin, what is your name, that I may know you better?" [/SBLOCK] *M'ress spoke with and questioned the Feldori girl as they walked.*

[SBLOCK=Rystil Only] OOC: It would seem to be too incredible . . . but to have that happen would signify to M'ress that the spirits are at work here. I'll put it back in your court - I would like it either way. [/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Whinoah and Trayah]"Do you know what a Dragonlord is, girl? They are an evil cabal of men and women who drain away the life from the natural world in order to feed their own insatiable hunger for power..."[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=M'ress and Slagg][SBLOCK=Feldori]"Umm...okay. I am called Jhirri, cousin. What's your name?"[/SBLOCK] *The Feldori girl replies shyly.* [SBLOCK=M'ress](OOC: Hmm...we'll say she is part of the nearby Feldori tribe then. It isn't as huge of a coincidence, but still shows the spirits' hand and makes things interesting :))[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads