Viridian Plague--Act I: A Glimmer of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Trayah and Whinoah]"It is spreading...soon it will envelop the village from every direction, and perhaps other villages as well...So far, the village's guardian spirits have kept the darkness at bay, but how long we will manage to stay safe is a question nagging on everyone's mind..."[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=M'ress and Slagg][SBLOCK=Seelie]"Oh...thanks, M'ress. I thought it might be something like that from what I could make out, but I had hoped otherwise...He is such a big baby sometimes..."[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Feldori]"In that case, welcome home cousin...I wish we could give you a happier welcome."[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Slagg Bonecruncher: Tralg/Male (Giant 1/ Raider 2/ Gladiator 3)

RA: [sblock]“No go near her people,” Slagg says firmly, “they think Slagg ugly too! Might attack Slagg! Slagg wait here.” [/sblock]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Whinoah & Rystil
[SBLOCK]“We must head out to investigate then as soon as possible...I am ready to leave this minute should you wish it,” Trayah replies, inclining his head respectfully to the elders.

*He then turns his head slightly away from the elders and whispers to the air.*

In Yharzu (whispered)
[SBLOCK]“Traythvan can you ask the spirits of the trees if they have seen these dark beasts or felt the malicious spirit that accompanies them.”[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=RA]*Startled that the Lacerta noticed her approach, Obscurity sinks back a bit.*

--Too late now. Just wait it out, this is too interesting.-- She thought to herself.

--There must be trouble in one of the villages. If this Lacerta and Nymph are going to be investigating perhaps I ought to follow them and see what's up. If it is affecting Spelljamming to the planet then it has very far reaching effects.--

*For the moment Obscurity remains silent. Standing behind the Lacerta listening even to his strange whispered question.*[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Trayah and Whinoah]"That may be for the best, though if you need time to prepare beforehand, that is fine...I just don't know how long we can hold out..."

[SBLOCK=Trayah Only]*There is a pause before Traythvan whispers from the hanging branches: "Sadly, none of my brothers amidst the trees have seen these things, though they have felt a growing darkness as well..."[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[SBLOCK=Trayah and Rystil]Whinoah pauses for a moment, pondering what has been said. "I wish to help, and I fear for my Soul Mother, who may be out there as well. What does the Maiden of Wind and Stars have to do with this?"[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
M'ress, Female Feldori Animist/Gladiator

[SBLOCK=M'ress and Slagg][SBLOCK=Seelie]
Pleione said:
"Oh...thanks, M'ress. I thought it might be something like that from what I could make out, but I had hoped otherwise...He is such a big baby sometimes..."
"Sadly, this is one of those times," M'ress replied. Keeping Pleione aware of everything, M'ress added, "The young Feldori girl also mentioned there are scary, dangerous things roaming the jungle. I suggested to Slagg that we head back with her to get an idea of what we fell into." [/SBLOCK]
*M'ress spoke with Pleione in Seelie pleasantly, though everything sounded pleasant in Seelie.*

[SBLOCK=Feldori]
Feldori girl said:
"In that case, welcome home cousin...I wish we could give you a happier welcome."
"Perhaps, trust me when I tell you that I am very happy to be home, regardless of what is happening," M'ress replied with a smile.[/SBLOCK]
*M'ress spoke with the Feldori girl for a moment, a smile on her face. Her eyes got a distance look for a moment as though listening to something far away.*

[sblock=Rystil Only]*M'ress's thoughts drifted back to the time before . . . when she was home . . . she hadn't been so near spirits in sometime. She tried to remember her teachings of nature and spirits, listening and looking.*[/sblock][/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Whinoah and Trayah]"Ooyana, Spirit of Prophecy, said this...'The Traveler's Ward will come to the great oak, a shaman of great wisdom who may be able to help. The Maiden of Wind and Stars and the Cat of many Faces shall he meet. The Fallen Star shall bring forth Three to signify either bane or boon, and the Dark Lady hides just out of a sight, a hidden danger welling within her."[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
M'ress, Female Feldori Animist/Gladiator

[sblock=M'ress and Slagg] [sblock=Tralg]
Slagg said:
“No go near her people,” Slagg says firmly, “they think Slagg ugly too! Might attack Slagg! Slagg wait here.”
"Like you and I couldn't wipe the jungle floor with them. You know I need you at my side, Slagg, who's going to cover me when I'm bounding around like an idiot?" M'ress replied confidently. "Let me see if the Feldori girl has an opinion about where the help her people need comes from."[/sblock]
*M'ress spoke with the Tralg confidently, then repeating the comments in Seelie to Pleione.*[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads