• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Viridian Plague--Act I: A Glimmer of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Slagg Bonecruncher: Tralg/Male (Giant 1/ Raider 2/ Gladiator 3)

M'ress and RA: [sblock]“Slagg, hurt some but mostly okay cause pretty has ‘make hurt go away’ stick.” The tralg makes a move for the Feldori girl, it’s big and clumsy but mostly gentle, “kitten should be safe too.”

* He obviously thinks the Feldori girl should ride on his back… * [/sblock]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Trayah and Whinoah][SBLOCK=Yharzu]"Hmm...Which do you think would be most prudent, Shaman Trayah? I think that some time, at least, she must know, as she has agreed to help, but if you would rather I explain to you first, I will certainly do so."[/SBLOCK] *The elder replies.*[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=M'ress and Slagg]*The Feldori girl, frightened of the advancing Tralg, backs away, her lip trembling as her tail stands on end.*[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[SBLOCK=Trayah & RA]“I am a nymph of the summer winds, or an Eurid Auran.” Whinoah says. “Do you always brush against strangers?”[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Slagg Bonecruncher: Tralg/Male (Giant 1/ Raider 2/ Gladiator 3)

RA: and M’ress [sblock]* Slagg’s fat slightly deformed lip trebles in a pout as the Feldori girl backs away from him and his hand, on nearly impossibly long arms, nearly dropped to the forest floor, it wouldn’t be much of a surprise if his knuckles dragged on the ground whenever he walked… He was smart enough to know when something as scared of him. *

“Kitten think I’m ugly and scary… Me no want to help.” [/sblock]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Whinoah & Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Oh that, most of my people would not notice such incidental contact...I’m sorry of it offended you Whinoah.”

In Yharzu (to the elder)
[SBLOCK]“Well if she has agreed to help, then we should not hide the information from her. Did the spirits mention her specifically?”[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Whinoah and Trayah][SBLOCK=Yharzu]"They spoke of the Maiden of Wind and Stars. It seems it must be her, don't you think?"[/SBLOCK] *The elder replies.*[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[SBLOCK=Trayah & RA]“Tis alright, it normaly somewhat rude though.” Whinoah says. “Something I might expect a man to do.”[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Whinoah & Rystil
[SBLOCK]“I will try to make allowances for your sensibilities in future, as I have not spent time amongst soft-skins before apart from the Feldori,” Trayah replies, inclining his head.

In Yharzu (to the elder)
[SBLOCK]“One of my spirits confirmed that she is indeed of the air and she definitely comes from offworld, so I would have to agree with you honoured elder.”[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Whinoah and Trayah][SBLOCK=Yharzu]"Agreed. So, shall we speak of what we know?"[/SBLOCK] *The elder replies to Trayah.*[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads