Viridian Plague--Act I: A Glimmer of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=M'ress and Slagg]
[SBLOCK=M'ress's sizing up]*M'ress feels that the little girl is nervous of the Tralg's monstrous appearance, and she also seems to be generally frightened, but she is earnest in hoping that M'ress can help her.*[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Feldori]"The elders said that a darkness is coming...we are all in danger, and you too. People have gone missing and the spirits predict dire things...Please, can you help?"[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Seelie]Thanks, I'm alright M'ress. It looks like only Slagg took the worst of that, since he was too big for his hippogriff. I tell you, though, it's a good thing I had practise climbing trees from my time playing with the Dryads!"[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Trayah]"My sisters said it was so though, and....hello there," the offworlder speaks, turning to face Trayah just before Trayah speaks.

(OOC: Post your next response to Whinoah as well :))[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[sblock=Whinoah]*The Lacerta speaks to the elder in an unknown language as Whinoah turns and addresses him.

(OOC: Unleashed will probably post a response to Whinoah shortly :))[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Obscurity]*As Obscurity moves towards the front where the elders are speaking with the offworlder, the Lacerta who was speaking to himself advances forward and brushes against the offworlder girl, as she says, "My sisters said it was so though, and....hello there..." and turns to face him.*

*The Lacerta addresses the elders:*

"Excuse me honoured elder, but young Garak said the elders may wish to speak with me. I am the shaman Trayah."

(OOC: Sure :))[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
M'ress, Female Feldori Animist/Gladiator

[SBLOCK=M'ress and Slagg][SBLOCK=Feldori]
Feldori Girl said:
"The elders said that a darkness is coming...we are all in danger, and you too. People have gone missing and the spirits predict dire things...Please, can you help?"
"One moment, cousin," M'ress delayed.[/SBLOCK]
*M'ress spoke with the Feldori girl a moment then translated for the pair she rode in with.*

[sblock=Tralg] "Apparently there is a omen concerning our coming . . . the elders of her tribe speak of a darkness coming that we will either help or hinder. She's asking for our help," M'ress added to the duo. "You injured, Slagg?" [/sblock][/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=M'ress and Slagg][SBLOCK=Seelie]"She's so cute, and the poor thing is scared...we should definitely help her!"[/SBLOCK] Pleione replies predictably.[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Rystil & Whinoah
[SBLOCK]“Hello soft-skin,” Trayah replies switching to Eldish, “What brings you to our world?”[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[SBLOCK=Trayah & RA]“I seek one of my Soul Mothers, Whisping” Whinoah replies in Eldish, “I am Whinoah, what is your name?”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Obscurity](OOC: You can read both of those last posts by unleashed and Bront, as well as anything else they post, since they are the Lacerta and the girl ;)) [/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Rystil & Whinoah
[SBLOCK]“I am Trayah, a shaman of my people...excuse me if this seems impolite Whinoah, but what are you?”

*As he awaits the soft-skin’s response, he turns to speak with the elder for a second.*

In Yharzu
[SBLOCK]“Shall we speak about the trouble in our language or the language the soft-skin is using?”[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads