Viridian Plague--Act I: A Glimmer of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
[SBLOCK=Trayah & RA]Whinoah listens, somewhat impatiently, to the two Lacerta's speak. She looks around, examing others in the area, as well as wondering how the wind is today.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Whinoah]*Whinoah sees the elders who are speaking with the two of them, plus a group of Lacerta and Feldori who have begun to fill into the depression to listen to the conference.*[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Whinoah & Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Please do most honoured elder,” Trayah replies in Eldish, including Whinoah once again.[/SBLOCK]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=RA]*Obscurity moves in closer to get a better look at the offworlder. She is curious what the elders are talking about, something in the spirits and this girl. Perhaps she is important to the council. Obscurity presses forward to stand almost directly behind the Lacerta so that she can hear. Thankfully she had studied up on her Yhrazu.*[/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
M'ress, Female Feldori Animist/Gladiator

[sblock=Slagg and M’ress ][sblock=in Tralg]
Brother Shatterstone said:
“Kitten think I’m ugly and scary… Me no want to help.”
"Slagg, this is likely the first time she has ever seen someone your size," M'ress reminded. "With your power and strength . . . she would be naturally afraid - given mroe time around you, I'm certain that would be different." She then looked to Pleoine for support.

Thinking back to what he said earlier, M'ress asked, "Where did you get a pain go away stick?" [/sblock]

[sblock=Feldori] "Easy cousin, he's big but he means you no harm. He has a low self-esteem, so don't make him feel bad," M'ress replied as if taking the Feldori girl in her confidence.[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Slagg Bonecruncher: Tralg/Male (Giant 1/ Raider 2/ Gladiator 3)

RA: [sblock] * The gentle but deformed giant backed farther away from the young Feldori girl even as he continued to speak. *

“Slagg no want to help. Pretty Pleione has stick. Has more than one.” [/sblock]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Whinoah and Trayah]*As they continue talking, a Feldori presses forward to stand almost directly behind Trayah so she can hear better.*

"Very well, I also believe it would be best," the elder speaks in Eldish, "As others have mentioned, the spirits have felt a darkness befalling us here, a darkness that may be spreading...This much you know already, but we do know a bit more. Lacerta and Feldori from the village who have gone out to forage for herbs have been disappearing...and others have come back spooked, with tales of hearing snarls or catching glimpses of dark beasts in the jungle...but as you know, when our people come across a panther or a bear or even a huge serpent, they consider it to be a kindred spirit, so the thing about these sightings that has scared them is that they have also sensed a malicious spirit...And the malice is spreading. In fact, Spelljamming contact has recently come to a temporary halt, as the Offworlders are probably waiting to see if it is safe to return again..." the elder speaks in Eldish.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=M'ress and Slagg][SBLOCK=Seelie]"I'm still not so fluent with Tralg, could you repeat that again in Seelie? I'm sorry, M'ress,"[/SBLOCK] *Pleione asks the Feldori Gladiator kindly and apologetically.*

[SBLOCK=Feldori]"But...the elders said there are scary, dangerous things roaming the jungle now...Are you sure? And what's a self a steam?"[/SBLOCK] *The little Feldori girl replies, still frightened of Slagg.*
[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Whinoah & Rystil
[SBLOCK]*Trayah turns his head to look at the feldori which has moved up behind him, as he listens to the unsettling news, turning back when the elder finishes to ask a question in Eldish.*

“Is there a certain location where these sightings of dark beasts are most prevalent, honoured elder?”[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
M'ress, Female Feldori Animist/Gladiator

[SBLOCK=M'ress and Slagg][SBLOCK=Seelie]
Pleione said:
"I'm still not so fluent with Tralg, could you repeat that again in Seelie? I'm sorry, M'ress,"
"No problem, dear one," M'ress replied. "Slagg has informed me that he has no intention of helping the girl because the girl is afraid of him." M'ress explained, using the tone that seemed to indicate that this had happened before. [/SBLOCK]
*M'ress replied to the nymph in gentle tones.*
[SBLOCK=Feldori]
Feldori girl said:
"But...the elders said there are scary, dangerous things roaming the jungle now...Are you sure? And what's a self a steam?"
M'ress smiled at the girl, "I'll see what I can do . . . I haven't been home in quite some time."[/SBLOCK]
*M'ress calmly spoke with the little girl in a rolling tongue.*
[Sblock=Tralg] "That's fine Slagg," M'ress replied, "She also mentioned there are scary, dangerous things roaming the jungle. We should probably head back with her to get an idea of what we fell into." [/sblock]*M'ress finished the trifecta with some words with the Tralg.*[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads