[IC] Return of the Runelords

Scotley

Hero
Teodor looks at Michael with an arched eyebrow. "Even with the bugs and the mold?" He shrugs. "I don't know much about furniture, but so far I have seen nothing in this place I'd want to bring home." He shudders. No haunted furniture for me, he thinks.

G

Guest 11456

Yes, those are shelves.
A sickeningly sweet scent hangs in this room’s otherwise stale air. Mold and fungus grow up the side of the northern walls, and what was once a table lies decayed and slumped to the floor at an angle. A door and a stone hearth occupy the west wall of the room, the oven’s door slightly ajar.

OOC: Map

Kaodi

Hero
Stepping into the room Shendra looks askance at the open oven door, and the at the wall of mold. "This place," she says, shaking her head. She reinvokes the spell that allows her to propel objects through the air at a distance and points towards one of the shards of wood on the ground. Perhaps she can use it to gently wedge the oven door wide open.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"Shall we take the northern stairs then? I can take the lead, unless someone wants to poke around at the moldy furniture." Michael makes it pretty obvious that he has no intention of poking at the upholstery.

Scotley

Hero
Teodor waits to see what Shendra finds in the oven. "Something about the smell here disturbs me," he says to no one in particular.

G

Guest 11456

What seems to be a mass of diseased fibers growing on a plant suddenly moves and slithers independently from its sickly host. It slams into Shendra doing 1 point of damage and 4 points of acid damage. Everyone roll for initiative.

OOC: Map

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases