D&D 5E 20th level Sorcerer vs the world

pwhimp

Explorer
In
Sorry for making you create an account. But infinite loops and simulacra-cheese is banned.
But I thought it was cool anyway. :ROFLMAO:
In what way is that simulacra-cheese? It only ever had one simulacrum at a time. And though the loop could be done an "infinite" amount of times, I didn't. It uses only as much time as you have the sorcerer.

Hohige

Explorer
In

In what way is that simulacra-cheese? It only ever had one simulacrum at a time. And though the loop could be done an "infinite" amount of times, I didn't. It uses only as much time as you have the sorcerer.
It's an Infinite Loop. So It's banned. It's cool, I really love it.

"Birth of a Beholder​

Beholders can produce others of their own kind, but the process has nothing to do with biology and everything to do with psychology.

When a beholder sleeps, its body goes briefly dormant but its mind never stops working. The creature is fully aware, even though to an outside observer it might appear oblivious of its surroundings. Sometimes a beholder’s dreams are dominated by images of itself or of other beholders (which might or might not actually exist). On extremely rare occasions when a beholder dreams of another beholder, the act creates a warp in reality—from which a new, fully formed beholder springs forth unbidden, seemingly having appeared out of thin air in a nearby space. This “offspring” might be a duplicate of the beholder that dreamed it into existence, or it could take the form of a different variety of beholder, such as a death kiss or a gazer (see “Beholder-Kin”). It might also be a truly unique creature, such as could be spawned only from the twisted imagination of a beholder, with a set of magical abilities unlike that of its parent. In most cases, the process yields one of the three principal forms of the beholder: a solitary beholder, a hive, or a death tyrant."

I found it very fun. But we have a problem. You have no control over it and the Simulacrum disappears inside Antimagic Field. You just killed yourself.

Hohige

Explorer
It's not an infinite loop he does it every day just like you do

Edit: he says it takes 3 years so not an infinite loop as you claim
I just laughed.

I found it very fun. But we have a problem. You have no control over it and the Simulacrum disappears inside Antimagic Field. You just killed yourself.

Zio_the_dark

The dark one :)
I just laughed.

You have a problem (your age is not mentionned on your profile but you must be 16 isn't it? ;) )

pwhimp

Explorer
I just laughed.

You read the wrong part.
When the dreamer awakens, it treats the newborns as extensions of its own self in other bodies, and therefore isn’t consumed with an urge to kill them. This united group of identical beholders doesn’t truly have a hive intelligence, but their personalities and goals are so similar that they can predict and assume each others’ behavior, much as especially close human siblings can. The original beholder is usually the dominant one and takes a leadership role.

Hohige

Explorer
You read the wrong part.
1) "You shape an illusory duplicate of one beast or Humanoid that is within range for the entire Casting Time of the spell. The duplicate is a creature, partially real and formed from ice or snow, and it can take Actions and otherwise be affected as a normal creature. It appears to be the same as the original, but it has half the creature's hit point maximum and is formed without any Equipment. Otherwise, the Illusion uses all the Statistics of the creature it duplicates."

Simulacrum is a construct that has your statistic. It doesn't have any goal or personalities. No memories, nothing. It just obey verbal commands.

Their personalities and goals

2) When you turn a Simulacrum into a True Polymorph.
"If the spell becomes permanent, you no longer control the creature. It might remain friendly to you, depending on how you have treated it."

The Wizard no longer control them.

Last edited:

Remove ads