50 000 gp for 50 +5 arrows ? how about infinity arrows for 90 000 gp ?

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Shard O'Glase said:

HEY that's not nice. At least put a smiley face or something when you insult us hero fans.
*sigh* Might be better, yes: We just had to close another Rules thread because someone's bashing the fans of can't-remember-what-game degenerated into an insult fest. :eek: He was really rude, though...

Shard O'Glase

First Post
Darkness said:
*sigh* Might be better, yes: We just had to close another Rules thread because someone's bashing the fans of can't-remember-what-game degenerated into an insult fest. :eek: He was really rude, though...

What's sad is I was just joking around since I didn't take his coment seriously and somehow I forgot to put a smiley face in my post. :eek:

Victim

First Post
If there's a cleric or wizard in the group, this item isn't that much more effective than simply giving that character a pearl of power of the appropriate level.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Shard O'Glase said:

What's sad is I was just joking around since I didn't take his coment seriously and somehow I forgot to put a smiley face in my post. :eek:
:p :p :p Now that's comedy! :)

Marshall

First Post
Skullfyre said:
If you wanted to and had the book Traps and Treachery from Fantasy Flight games(page 130)
You could create an Infinite quiver (considered a medium wonderous item)
Caster level 7th
Prerequisites: Craft Wonderous Item,Craft Magic Arms and Armor,Minor Creation
Market Price: 50,000 gp.

:eek: :eek: :eek: Is that overpriced!!!

Bolt is a cantrip, or whatever those psi things are called.

.5 x 1 x 2000gp= 1000gp for an Everfull Quiver or about the cost of 10K arrows

Much closer to actual value.

bj0rn

First Post
And now that I think of it, a command word quiver would be better. It takes you a standard action at the beginning of the fight, but you're sure to have them. And it cost a little less; 81000 gp. And remember you have to sleep 8 hours/day, 15+8 = 23. One hour left...

it takes 1 hour to prepare spells...so...no one hour left

bj0rn - ...

jujutsunerd

Explorer
Marshall said:

:eek: :eek: :eek: Is that overpriced!!!

Bolt is a cantrip, or whatever those psi things are called.

.5 x 1 x 2000gp= 1000gp for an Everfull Quiver or about the cost of 10K arrows

Much closer to actual value.

Not if the one taking it is an Arcane Archer... (One of my players just asked for it, and as it is in my 'Anything goes' campaign I'll allow it.)

/Jonas, wondering what effect an infinite supply of +5 arrows will have...

Petrosian

First Post
Awww.. c'mon...

I have ran hero games for nearly... oh god... 18+ years now... through three editions ... not including fuzion... thru champions (2-4), fantasy hero (both times), CtNM fuzion (1-2) and i even own, but rarely admit to owning, WESTERN HERO, aaack, aaack, sputter, cough.

SHadow World was a great fantasy line sourcebook set.

Shard O'Glase said:

HEY that's not nice. At least put a smiley face or something when you insult us hero fans.

MythandLore

First Post
Sounds fine. :)
I don't have a problem with the quiver the enchants the arrows for X hours a day etc...
They aren't really a "infinite supply of +5 arrows."

The problem with a REAL an infinite supply of +5 arrows is...
You have an infinite supply of +5 arrows.
What if you had a sword sheath that made an infinite supply of +5 great swords.
Every time you pull one out you get another shinny new great sword +5.
Can you imagine. ;)
I wonder what that would cost.

Ridley's Cohort

First Post
There is nothing wrong with that item. If I were DM I would slap a couple restrictions but give a discount in the bargain. Frex, the arrows are only enchanted when used by the person wearing the quiver. Don't want you supplying whole armies on the morning of battle.

You will be very disappointed when you meet a Wiz protected by Stoneskin and Minor Globe, BTW.

GMW is not as good as the real McCoy.

Remove ads