• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

9th Circle Heist:: Abyssal D&D (closed! See OOC thread)

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Hmm, if there's any more space, I have a hankering for a ghost paladin/blackguard.

Then again. I'm in your other game, so if you're full-up. I'll just await your follow-up to HoneyMarsh. :)

Complete Arcane is fine! Warlocks are welcome.

Complete Warrior is too, but I don't own it so I'll have to see a copy of anythign you want to use from it.

Yes I will add Lich as a possibility.

All of the ideas so far are great.

I can't approve anything until I see finished characters- finished all the way down to equipment bought.

Last edited:

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Havelocke Summerstar; NE Elven Male (ghost); Ranger 10/ECL+5
Code:
  [B]Str[/B]: 12 +1   [B]Dex[/B]: 26 +8   [B]Con[/B]: -- --   [B]HP[/B]: 80   [B]AC[/B]: 32 ([I]flat 24, touch 31[/I])
  [B]Int[/B]: 13 +1   [B]Wis[/B]: 14 +2   [B]Cha[/B]: 28 +9   [B]BAB[/B] +10  [B]Init[/B] +8  [B]Spd[/B]: 30 (fly 30 ft)
  [B]Fort[/B] +10      [B]Refl[/B] +18     [B]Will[/B] +10
Code:
[B][ABILITIES & MAGIC] [/B]
  Elven weapon proficiencies, Lowlight vision, +2 Search, Spot, & Listen
  checks, [I]Automatically search for hidden/concealed passages w/in 10 ft[/I]., 
  Immune to Sleep effects, [COLOR=White]+2 save vs. Enchantments[/COLOR],
  [B]Favored Enemy (+6)[/B]: Outsiders (evil)
  [B]Favored Enemy (+2)[/B]: Humanoids (elves)
  [B]Favored Enemy (+2)[/B]: Humanoids (humans)
  Wild Empathy, Track, Combat Style I & II, Endurance, 
  Animal Companion (+2 HD, +2 nat amr, +1 str/dex, +2 Tricks, Link, 
      Share Spells, Evasion), Woodland Stride, Swift Tracker, Evasion
  Flight 30 ft. (Perfect Maneuverability), Defection bonus to AC, 
  [COLOR=White][B]Ghost Abilities[/B][/COLOR]: [COLOR=White]Manifestation[/COLOR], [COLOR=White]Draining Touch ([I]dexterity[/I])[/COLOR], & [COLOR=White]Mavolence[/COLOR];
    Turn Resistance +4, +8 racial bonus on Hide, Listen, Search, & Spot checks,
    Darkvision 60 ft, [COLOR=White]Immune to mind-affecting effects, Immune to Poison, 
    Sleep, Paralysis, Stunning, Disease, & Death effects, Not subject to 
    critical hits, nonlethal damage, ability drain, or energy drain, Immune
    to Ability Score damage and Fatigue/Exhaustion effects, Immunity to any 
    effect that requires a Fortitude save[/COLOR] ([I]unless the effect also works on
    objects or is harmless[/I]), Use CHA for Concentration checks, Immune to 
    Death from Massive Damage, Not affected by Raise Dead or Reincarnate, 
    [COLOR=White]Does not breathe, does not eat, does not sleep[/COLOR]
    [U]Rejuvenation[/U] (Su): In most cases, it’s difficult to destroy a ghost through
    simple combat: The "destroyed" spirit will often restore itself in 2d4 days. 
    Even the most powerful spells are usually only temporary solutions. A 
    ghost that would otherwise be destroyed returns to its old haunts with a
    successful level check (1d20 + 10) against DC 16. As a rule, the only way
    to get rid of a ghost for sure is to determine the reason for its existence 
    and set right whatever prevents it from resting in peace. 
    SECRET: Havelocke can be put to rest by any female, not of his family, 
    who expresses true love for him (and means it).
RANGER SPELLS MEMORIZED:
1st DC 13 (2): Entangle, Read Magic
2nd DC 14 (2): Protection vs. Energy, Cat's Grace
Code:
  [B][COMBAT][/B]
     Grapple +10 ([I]+11 vs. Ethereal[/I])
     Dexterity Drain*       +18/+13 att,         1d4 ability dmg, 20/x2
     Dexterity Drain*       +16/+16/+11/+11 att, 1d4 ability dmg, 20/x2
      * Incorporeal Touch Attack
     +1 Warhammer           +12/+7  att, 1d8+1 dmg, 20/x3 B, melee
     +1 Short Sword         +12/+7  att, 1d8+1 dmg, 19/x2 P, melee
      --> [i]dual wielding     +10/+10/+5/+5[/i]  
     Gaoler's Point         +19/+14 att, 1d8+1 dmg, 20/x3 P, 110 ft.
      vs. lawful            +19/+14 att, 1d8+2d6+1 dmg, 20/x3 P, 110 ft. 
      vs. evil outsider     +19/+14 att, 1d8+2d6+9 dmg, 20/x3 P, 110 ft.
      vs. LE Outsiders      +21/+16 att, 1d8+4d6+9 dmg, 20/x3 P, 110 ft.
Code:
  [b][SKILLS & FEATS][/b]
    Track, Iron Will, Two-Weapon Fighting, Endurance, Skill Focus: Survival, 
    Improved Two-weapon Fighting, Point-Blank Shot, Precise Shot
      Climb               +8  ([i] 6 ranks, +2 mod, +0  misc[/i])
      Hide                +24 ([i] 8 ranks, +8 mod, +8 misc[/i])
      Know (geography)    +9  ([i] 8 ranks, +1 mod, +0  misc[/i])
      Know (nature)       +9  ([i] 8 ranks, +1 mod, +0  misc[/i])
      Know (the planes)   +6  ([i] 5 ranks, +1 mod, +0  misc[/i])
      Listen              +21 ([i]10 ranks, +1 mod, +10 misc[/i])
      Move Silently       +16 ([i] 8 ranks, +8 mod, +0  misc[/i])
      Search              +21 ([i]10 ranks, +1 mod, +10 misc[/i])
      Spot                +21 ([i]10 ranks, +1 mod, +10 misc[/i])
      Survival            +21 ([i]13 ranks, +1 mod, +7  misc[/i])
[EQUIPMENT]
200,000: Cloak of Charisma +6 (36k), Gloves of Dexterity +6 (36k), +4 Ghost-Touch Padded Armor (64,155), Vest of Resistance +3 (9k), Gaoler's Point "+1 Anarchic-Evil Outsider Bane-Ghost Touch, Comp. Longbow, (50k), Minor Ring of Fire Resistance 10 (12k), Quiver, Clothes, 100 MW Arrows, +1 Warhammer, +1 Shortsword, 25 gp stashed
Potions: Eagle's Splendor, Inflict Serious Wounds, (2) Protection vs. Evil, (3) Inflict Light Wounds,

CHARACTER HISTORY
[SBLOCK]
Havelocke was an elf raised by humans. His parents tried for the best, but due to a lack of elven influence in his upbringing, and many bouts of racism coupled with a lack of acceptance with the ladies, he came to loathe himself and his 'parents'.
One bright summer night, he declared his undying love for a local girl, and she laughed at him. Adding insult to injury, her brothers came and beat him to within an inch of his life. The next morning, he butchered the girl and fled his hometown.
In the years the followed, he made a name for himself as a heartless killer. Thinking to take advantage of his bloodthirstyness, a wandering paladin took it upon himself to channel Havelocke's anger into the hunt. For years they chased down enemies of the paladin's church, demons made manifest and Havelocke found satisfaction in his work.
However, when Havelocke began to take an interest in the Paladin's daughter, a young cleric of Pelor, the Paladin let him know, in no uncertain terms, that he would never measure up. Havelocke killed the paladin and became a bounty-hunter.
He amassed a reputation and a small forture for himself when the Blackguard, Rannick, came calling. It seems that one of the many demons that Havelock vanquished was highly regarded by a certain up & coming power in the Abyss.
Rannick left with Havelocke's head in a bag but such was the elf's anger that not even death would give him peace. He stalked the lands looking for Rannik so that he could repay the favor.
Havelocke never found Rannik, but he did find himself enslaved to a foul necromancer who sold him to a devil. That devil met his end in one of the endless wars fought between devils and demons in the Abyss. So it was the Havelock, now freed, found himself in the abyss. Upon finding the ghost, a powerful demon made him an offer the Havelock couldn't refuse... it would find Rannik for him, if Havelocke agreed to serve it's master.[/sblock]

Here's the Invisibile Castle Links: http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?a=show&id=155463
Rolling for HP (9d12+12=80)
# of Ghost Abilities (1d3=2)
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/magicJar.htm

Note I: I rolled my number of ghostly abilities. If I can just go with the maximum number (3, 1 more than I currently have) I'll pick up Corrupting Gaze as I think it fits in well with Havelocke's anger-management issues.

Note II: As Havelocke is a ghost, I didn't add in an animal companion as I thought most animals would not associate with any undead creature... even if it was a ranger.

Last edited:

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Well I've wanted to play in both an Evil or Monster campaign, since this combines both I'm definitly interested, I'm assuming we're to submit a character then you'll choose the finaly group to play!

Also WoTC have rules for how to advance in monster races Here so this might help some of you thinking on going a Vampire or Ghost, also I have Savage Species which contains the LA for most undead and evil outsiders.

When I get back to work I'll post a list of LA's for the creatures I have.

Shayuri

First Post
Hmm...seems intriguing...

How would you feel about a spiked chain warrior?

How would you feel about a Shadowdancer?

Are tieflings permissible PC races?

:)

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
BoB, Dretch Sorcerer 11

Stats : [sblock]
BoB
Asexual Dretch Sorcerer 11
Chaotic Evil

Str 15 -- +2 (+2 racial)
Dex 18 --+4 (+4 item)
Con 24 -- +7 (+4 racial, +4 item +1 level)
Int 8 -- -1 (modified per DMG pg 173)
Wis 14 -- +2
Cha 24 -- +7 (+1 level, +6 item)

Hit Points 137 (2d8+11d4+ 91)
AC 22 (+4 Dex, +5 NAC, +1 Size, +2 deflection)(26 with MA) Touch 17, Flat 18
Init +4
BAB +7/+2 , grapple +5
Speed 20 (base 20, load ?? , light)
Fort +18 (+6 base, +7 con+ 5 vest ), Ref +15 (+6 base, +4 dex, +5 vest), Will +17 (+10 base +2 wis, +5 vest)

2 Claws : +10 (1d4 +2) bite +5 (1d6+1)
+12 Ranged touch (+7 BAB +4 dex, +1 size)

Small humanoid, 3'0" tall, 39 lbs, age 655
Spell Like abilities: 1/day scare- DC 19 ; 1/day Stinking Cloud DC 20
Summon: 1 Dretch 35%
SQ : Telepathy 100’, immune to poison & electricity , Fire, Cold & Acid Resistance 10,
DR 5/ cold iron or good
Speaks Abyssal
Feats: Nonverbal Spells
Practiced Caster
Still Spell
Improved Familiar (quasit)
Arcane Mastery (CArc)

Skills 7x5 = 35 (demon) + 11 sorc. = 47 skill points
12 ..Bluff rnk 5, + 7 chr
13 ..Hide rnk 5, dex +4 size +4
7(9)..Spot rnk 5 wis 2 + (2 familiar )
14 ..Move Silently rnk 10, dex +4,
18 ..Concentration rnk 11 + 7 con
4 .. Spellcraft rnk 5, int -1
9 .. Disguise(cc) 2 rnk + 7 chr
3 .. Survival 1 rnk +2 wis
[/sblock]

Spells : 6/8/8/8/7/5 Cl 13th, DC 17 + spell level
Known:
5th -- Teleport, Wall of Force
4th – Force Orb (10d6) Charm Monster, Greater Invisibility;
3rd – Haste, Heroism, Non Detection, Dispel Magic
2nd – Alter self, Resist Energy (30pts), See Invisible, Scorching Ray, Detect Thoughts
1st – Mage Armor, Shield, Lesser Sonic Orb (5d6) Exp Retreat, Nystus Magical Auras

Equipment: 30 pp
Ring of Free Action (40k)
Staff of Entrapment 50ch (36.7k) 50ch (dimensional anchor/O. resilent sphere)
Cloak of Charisma +6 (36k)
Vest of Resistance +5 (25k)
Fingerless gloves of Dexterity +4 (16k)
Marble Elephant (Baby) (17k)
Amulet of Heath +4 (16k)
Rod : Extend, Lesser 3xday & Silence, lesser (3k+(6k multiple powers))
Ring of Protection +2 (8k)

Companions:
[sblock] Feztus – Quasit HD 7, hp 67, init +7, spd 20, fly 50 (perfect) AC 28 touch 19 flat footed 25, BAB + 7 Grapple -2 Atk 2 claws : +12 melee (1d3-1 plus poison) ; bite +7 (1d4-1) space/reach 2- 1/2 / 0 SQ: alternate form, darkvision 60, deliver touch spells, DR 5/ cold iron or good; Fast healing 2; immune to poison, improved evasion; resist fire 10; Speak with master; Share spells if within 5’, SR 16
Str 8, Dx 17, con 10, int 11, wis 12 chr 10
Saves: fort+6/ ref +9/ will + 11
Skills: Bluff +6, Diplomacy +2, Hide + 17, Kn Outer Planes + 6, Listen +7, MS +14, Spot +6, Search +6, Spellcraft +6.
Poison (Ex): fort dc 13, 1d4 dx
Spell Like Abilities: at will - detect good, detect magic, invisibility (self) ; 1/day - cause fear DC 11, 1/week - commune.
Fez - unless otherwise noted will be hiding invisiably behind BoB, in his square. Fez is slightly smarter, and will frequently remind BoB about what to do in combat. Fez knows which vest pocket Baby is in and how to activate it. Fez will treat his master with sarastic and obviously fake obediance.

Baby:
Huge Animal (Elephant)
HD 11d8+55 (104hp) speed 40, AC 15, touch 8 Flat Footed 15; BAB +8/ Grapple +26
Gore +16 (2d8 +15) or –Slam +16 (2d6+10) and 2 stamps + 11 ( 2d6 +5)
SA: Trample 2d8+15 ref DC 25
SQ Low light & scent
Saves: fort +12/ref + 7/ will +6
Str 30, Dx 10, Cn 21, int 2, wis 13 Chr 7
Listen +12, spot + 10
Feats: endurance: alertness, iron will SF: listen
Baby can be summoned 4 times in a month, if killed it reverts back to statue form and can be summoned the next day. The summons can last up to 24 hours.
[/sblock]

Background:
[sblock]
BoB has always been ambitious for a dretch. He was far more charismatic than his fellows, although not much brighter. He learned to tap into an inner power, others have guessed that his once mortal soul was a powerful Sorcerer, BoB however had no idea what they were talking about. He was sent on a mission with some half demons, he disguised himself as a Halfling and infiltrated a town, poorly. He was caught and confessed his employer’s plan, just as was predicted. He was banished and returned to the Abyss. Meanwhile the adventures walked into the trap.

BoB found himself the leader of other dretch and his magic grew slowly,until he was part of a horde that destroyed a group of powerful adventures. He dropped a Nystul’s aura and managed to make off with Baby – a marble elephant. The elephant was the key to other victories, and his powers grew. He managed to allay with Quasit who was convinced that an easily manipulated dretch would be a great master.

Recently BoB unburied a memory of a hidden stash of magic, and he let it slip to a Galabrazu. The demon brought him along, and through blind luck or subconscious memories BoB managed to avoid traps that destroyed the demon, leaving him with control of a powerful selection of magical aids. BoB consumed some of the demons essence, and his physical form has become far more powerful, and very hard to kill. http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=155486 (hit point rolls)

He returned to the abyss was seized by a more powerful patron and ordered on a new mission. The patron fed him a total and complete lie about who he was and what BoB was supposed to be doing, and to who. BoB may not even know the real names of his companions, while is own true name is carefully (to him) hidden. He was promised that he will be promoted to a stronger demon, if this quest is successful all the way to Galabrazu! Or to quasit if he fails but survives. BoB is probably intended as a fall guy, and if any of his companions are reliable – he will be looted before being turned over to the enemy. His familiar may in fact have these orders.

Quote : {stupid grin and wave} “So are you not spies like me? We can all not spies be together. “
[/sblock]

Apperance: BoB is as cute and as personable as possible for a smelly pumpkin shaped demon with short awkward arms. His smile and wave are show profound naiveté... unless perhaps he is faking it?
He wears a fancy cloak, a ratty vest and gloves with the fingers cut out for claws. He has a staff that is way too big for him strapped to his back

Last edited:

Pencil and paper

First Post
Sarol

http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?a=show&id=155635
Lucky roll :)

I'm trying to make sense with a vampire monk.

7 Hp roll http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=155895

Quote "developing"

Code:
[B]Name:[/B] Sarol
[B]Class:[/B] Monk
[B]Race:[/B] Vampire [Human]
[B]Size:[/B] Medium
[B]Gender:[/B] Male
[B]Alignment:[/B] Evil
[B]Deity:[/B] none

[B]Str:[/B] 18 +4 +6(belt)   [B]Level:[/B] 1        [B]XP:[/B] XXXX
[B]Dex:[/B] 17 +3      [B]BAB:[/B] +8         [B]HP:[/B] 48 (1d12+0 Con)
[B]Con:[/B] 11 +0      [B]Grapple:[/B] +4     [B]Dmg Red:[/B] XX/XXXX
[B]Int:[/B] 12 +1      [B]Speed:[/B] 30'      [B]Spell Res:[/B] XX
[B]Wis:[/B] 15 +2      [B]Init:[/B] +X +4        [B]Spell Save:[/B] +X
[B]Cha:[/B] 15 +2      [B]AC:[/B] X+1(lvl5 monk)+2(wis)+3(ring)         [B]Spell Fail:[/B] XX%

[B]Base  Armor Shld   Dex  Size   Nat  Misc Total[/B]
[B]Armor:[/B]          10    +X    +X    +3    +0    +X    +X   =13
[B]Touch:[/B] XX              [B]Flatfooted:[/B] XX

[B]Base   Mod  Misc  Total[/B]
[B]Fort:[/B]                  +2    +X          +X
[B]Ref:[/B]                   +2    +X          +X
[B]Will:[/B]                  +2    +X          +X

[B]Weapon                  Attack   Damage     Critical[/B]
Unarmed	                  +X     1d6
Quarterstaff MW           +X     1d6/1d6+X     x2

[B]Languages:[/B] common
		  +1 language (int+1)

[B]Abilities:[/B] 
Evasion (Ex):At 2nd level or higher if a monk makes a successful Reflex saving throw against an attack that normally deals 

half damage on a successful save, she instead takes no damage. Evasion can be used only if a monk is wearing light armor or 

no armor. A helpless monk does not gain the benefit of evasion.

Fast Movement (Ex):At 3rd level, a monk gains an enhancement bonus to her speed, as shown on Table: The Monk. A monk in armor 

or carrying a medium or heavy load loses this extra speed.

Still Mind (Ex):A monk of 3rd level or higher gains a +2 bonus on saving throws against spells and effects from the school of 

enchantment.

Ki Strike (Su):At 4th level, a monk’s unarmed attacks are empowered with ki. Her unarmed attacks are treated as magic weapons 

for the purpose of dealing damage to creatures with damage reduction. Ki strike improves with the character’s monk level. At 

10th level, her unarmed attacks are also treated as lawful weapons for the purpose of dealing damage to creatures with damage 

reduction. At 16th level, her unarmed attacks are treated as adamantine weapons for the purpose of dealing damage to 

creatures with damage reduction and bypassing hardness.

Slow Fall (Ex):At 4th level or higher, a monk within arm’s reach of a wall can use it to slow her descent. When first using 

this ability, she takes damage as if the fall were 20 feet shorter than it actually is. The monk’s ability to slow her fall 

(that is, to reduce the effective distance of the fall when next to a wall) improves with her monk level until at 20th level 

she can use a nearby wall to slow her descent and fall any distance without harm.

Purity of Body (Ex):At 5th level, a monk gains immunity to all diseases except for supernatural and magical diseases.

Wholeness of Body (Su):At 7th level or higher, a monk can heal her own wounds. She can heal a number of hit points of damage 

equal to twice her current monk level each day, and she can spread this healing out among several uses

Flurry of Blows (Ex):When unarmored, a monk may strike with a flurry of blows at the expense 
of accuracy. When doing so, she may make one extra attack in a round at her highest base attack bonus, but 
this attack takes a -2 penalty, as does each other attack made that round. 

[B]Feats:[/B] 	Weapon Focus Choose one type of weapon. You can also choose [B]unarmed strike[/B] or grapple. lvl 1 feat

Dodge: 1extra feat at lvl 1 human

Unarmed Strike (automatic monk class)

Stunning Fist: Base attack bonus +8 (lvl 1 monk extra feat )

Improved Unarmed Strike: monk automatic lvl 1 feat 

Iimproved Initiative:+4 bonus on initiative checks lvl 3 feat

Combat Reflexes: You may make a number of additional attacks of opportunity equal to your Dexterity bonus. 	

bonus feat lvl 3 

Improved Disarm: +4 bonus on the opposed attack roll you make to disarm your opponent. bonus feat monk lvl 6 

Improved Grapple: +4 bonus on all grapple checks. lvl 6 feat

[B]Skill Points:[/B] (4 +1 (int))x4=20 +5x6=50       [B]Max Ranks:[/B] 3+lvl= 10
[B]Skills                   Ranks  Mod  Misc  Total[/B]
Balance (Dex)                 2    +3          +5
Climb (Str)                   6    +4          +10
Concentration (Con)           0    +0          +0
Craft (Int)                   0    +1          +1
Diplomacy (Cha)               0    +2          +2
Escape Artist (Dex)           6    +3          +9
Hide (Dex)                    8    +3          +11
Jump (Str)                    0    +4          +4
Knowledge (arcana)(int)       0    +1          +1
Knowledge (religion) (Int)    6    +1          +7
Listen (Wis)                  5    +2          +7
Move Silently (Dex)           8    +3          +11
Perform (Cha)                 0    +2          +2
Profession (Wis)              0    +2          +2
Sense Motive (Wis)            0    +2          +2
Spot (Wis)                    5    +2          +7
Swim (Str)                    0    +4          +4
Tumble (Dex)                  6    +3          +9

Skill Points at 1st Level: (4 + Int modifier) x 4.
Skill Points at Each Additional Level: 4 + Int modifier.

[B]Equipment:            	   Cost  Weight[/B]
Backpack                	    2 gp    2 lb
Monk’s outfit          	            5 gp    2 lb
water/blood skinn          	    1 gp    4 lb
Carriage                 	  100 gp  600 lb
Light horsex2			  150 gp    0 lb
Coffin                         	              lb
Ring of protection +3 	       18.000 gp    0 lb
Ring invisibility              20.000 gp    0 lb
Belt of Giant Strength +6      36.000 gp    0 lb
Ring of Blink                  27.000 gp    0 lb
-*-
Cure light wounds (potion)x10     500 gp    0 lb
Remove fear (potion)              100 gp    0 lb
Haste (potion)x2                 1500 gp    0 lb
Cure serious wounds (potion)x6   4500 gp    0 lb
Barkskin +3 (potion)x4           1200 gp    0 lb
Blur (potion)x4                  1200 gp    0 lb

[B]Total Weight:[/B]XXlb      [B]Money:[/B] 89.742gp XXsp XXcp

[B]Lgt   Med   Hvy  Lift  Push[/B]
[B]Max Weight:[/B]               XXX   XXX   XXX   XXX   XXX

[B]Age:[/B] 38 [as human]
[B]Height:[/B] 1,76 mt
[B]Weight:[/B] 75 kg
[B]Eyes:[/B] brown
[B]Hair:[/B] black with stripes of withe
[B]Skin:[/B] light brown

Appearance: An attractive brownskinned male in his best thirty's. He prefer dark clothes and uses glasses with orange

or purple glasses.

Background: Sarol was a quite high member of the local Monk Monastery. He was in the council and was out on a mission.

The mission of read and copy some religious text that lied in a old temple of pagan gods. The only problem was the wolfs that

was observed at the entrance of the temple-cave. For that purpose he had brought some invisibility potions so he did not have

to kill any animal on his way...

Once outside the temple-cave he drank a potion, and using a fear amount of time, he left the wolfs behind, taking the

precaution of pick some wolf hair and rub it into his skin, so he was not detected by his smell.
Once inside he did realize that the cave had a odd smell, but did not think more at it as he get used to it as he walked into

the cave. He had a map to find a certain wall. Once in a bigger room he lighten a candle to see at the map. He was just 2

rooms from his objective and careful as he was, he moisten his fingers and extinguish the flame, and moved on...

He touched the false wall behind the small sacrifice altar, and opened the real altar room, the altar room must have a

ventilation system because some wind stroke his clothes and the sound of whispering commence.
Some seconds later and not noticing where they came from, two vampires was feeding at him, sucking his blood....

He was enslaved by a minor vampire named Talar formerly a scholar as himself. The centuries passed and he never leave the

cave... Until the day Talar, bored with his presence, found himself a new slave in a young girl. Sarol felt pity for the

girl, knowing her destiny; she was going to be abused time, after time, after time, again...

Sarol was free. At night he wandered around in the woods and small villages taking pray as he wanted. Sometime he even went

to some bigger city where his looks maid the more prettier ladies of town his favourite meal. With time he gambles his way to

have a considerable amount of money. Buying a Medium size house, but that only above ground.
Downstairs it was a maze with one single false wall 1x1 mt at chest hight.
There was his coffin, and rest place.

With the house he enslaved a soldier using him to ride his horses and Carriage, and to take care of the house and most of al

as his guard when he was resting.al as his guard when he was resting.

Last edited:

Lobo Lurker

First Post
From the Vampire template:

Creating A Vampire
"Vampire" is an acquired template that can be added to any humanoid or monstrous humanoid creature (referred to hereafter as the base creature).

A vampire uses all the base creature’s statistics and special abilities except as noted here.

Size and Type
The creature’s type changes to undead (augmented humanoid or monstrous humanoid). Do not recalculate base attack bonus, saves, or skill points. Size is unchanged.

Hit Dice
Increase all current and future Hit Dice to d12s.

Undead have no CON score, so you lose those bonus hit points, but all your hit dice change to d12s.

Remove ads